Tiger Palace - Tournament Hot Stamp Sales (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
JaQVejk.jpg

Attachments

• fcdc6b8b-9aaf-4d5b-bb24-0dee46ef8c21_text.gif
    fcdc6b8b-9aaf-4d5b-bb24-0dee46ef8c21_text.gif
    247.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Are the hot stamped chips “wobbly”. If I remember, the last few Paulson home sets that were stamped were a tiny bit warped.
I was actually impressed by the lack of warping. Less than even the inlaid chips I bought from the previous buy. Sure there are some chips (nature of the beast) but I haven’t noticed any extreme spinners or wobbly stacks. I’ll do some more testing.

Not sure why you’re WTFing me. He said taxes where applicable. I have no idea what taxes can be applicable anywhere else, but I know in some American states (like mine) sales tax can be applicable. If one of these sets is going to cost me an extra 6.25%, I’d like to know beforehand.

Well if you plan to resell them, submit a sales tax exemption certificate. Purchase sales tax free

My man. If there's a local pickup I'll definitely go that route if it winds up at my favorite pizza spot in NYC.
I've actually never been. On the pizza bucket list though. This would be a great excuse to get there! Would have to get there like 3pm to make sure we get a table, however...

Host stamps usually come sort of pre-oiled by the factory which I think is part of the process of cleaning up the chips after the stamping. I remember some of the chip boxes had marks on them like they soaked up some oil.

Host stamps usually come sort of pre-oiled by the factory which I think is part of the process of cleaning up the chips after the stamping. I remember some of the chip boxes had marks on them like they soaked up some oil.
That’s hot…

Are the hot stamped chips “wobbly”. If I remember, the last few Paulson home sets that were stamped were a tiny bit warped.
I am not an expert on this, but my understanding is that all the recent chips from GPI (and I mean Star/boats to RPCs) have had some minor and very slight wobbliness to them...I believe this is part of manufacturing/shipping/storage... and some chips are kept in temperature controlled storage ;) and some are not.

Yeah, not for you unfortunately. Bank wires worked in the past for international. Depends if the amount was worth it or not.

I've done a few direct bank transfers for PCF deals - albeit only inter-Europe, which is pretty simple thanks to the IBAN. Far better than anything PP offers in terms of transaction cost, just takes a couple business days.
wise.com.... its my preferred method of transferring money internationally.

@kk405 are you able to advise what payment options will be available? will this be a paypal/shopify store or all via PMs?

wise.com.... its my preferred method of transferring money internationally.

@kk405 are you able to advise what payment options will be available? will this be a paypal/shopify store or all via PMs?
I will PM all buyers and arrange for payment. Payment method will be flexible using Zelle, PayPal (F&F only), Google Pay, Venmo, and wire transfer. You can even split payment between multiple platforms.

I was hoping for a cash set option of the hot stamped chips, but that's ok. It's great to see new chips, and I hope I can get a sample set when they are released.

@kk405 I applaud you for doing this sale the way you have. You put in the work and got us some AMAZING chips and, while I may not be in love with the prices, they are priced very fairly. I wish I was in the posi to on where I could afford a few racks of the NCV chips as they are my favorite of all the chips made. But I can’t and that’s perfectly fine. I hope everyone who wants a set is able to get one and I look forward to seeing what the community makes with these chips and the sets that come from these sales. Great work here!

make it happen :tup:… let’s call it a NYC mini-meet up:eek:
I guess St. Mark’s Pizza is gone…they used to have a window on the street, to grab a slice while on the sidewalk. Best pizza in the world at 3:30am after a night out drinking. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Never tried their pizza sober, however…may have been awful.

1A2BD025-305B-469E-B3E0-B67A20989F64.gif

My anxious/ excited lack of sleep was totally justified.

Medical question- will I 100% get arthritis if I have my fingers crossed full time until next week?

Attachments

• 0566810E-74FD-4134-A18C-5FA649F0C3C5.gif
    0566810E-74FD-4134-A18C-5FA649F0C3C5.gif
    362.5 KB · Views: 40
Well the bigger issue is import duties, with some chippers required to pay an additional 30%
Believe me, Ken is very very aware what is involved with international shipping.
He has been reshipping countless boxes for me over the years with a perfect record (shipping, packaging, custom forms, delivery, …).

How you want to ship is up to the buyer, that sword cuts two ways (premium courier, insure real value and pay the big overhead or take financial risk when lost or damaged).

I’m dead serious when I say that picking them up in NY will be my safest and cheapest option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom