Tiger Palace - Secondary (Cali) Cash Sales (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that chips are arriving I assume that if you didn't get an email back it was "No chips for you"! Correct?

Wondering what the selection process was as to who got them though...... After finding out the weights I can't say that I'm entirely upset at all..... (Cue pitchforks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ). They are very nice looking chips.

Seeing that chips are arriving I assume that if you didn't get an email back it was "No chips for you"! Correct?

Wondering what the selection process was as to who got them though...... After finding out the weights I can't say that I'm entirely upset at all..... (Cue pitchforks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: ). They are very nice looking chips.
everyone has got a Pm if they won thru the random lottery

For science.

7F470624-07D0-455F-B487-4E6562C3BE8D.jpeg
30E2D6D4-7164-4A9A-9E14-5352B6D2D22F.jpeg
FC762AA2-E6C0-4E61-BB15-7A922BBAF054.jpeg

Blues look a tiny bit different. Same color, though, just different runs?
Probably different shades of light blue. There are several light blues that are similar. Ice blue, sky blue, dolphin blue, aqua... I don't remember which is which, but I'm sure @JeepologyOffroad can tell you which the original Lakeshore $1 has, and which the tiger sec $1 has.

Probably different shades of light blue. There are several light blues that are similar. Ice blue, sky blue, dolphin blue, aqua... I don't remember which is which, but I'm sure @JeepologyOffroad can tell you which the original Lakeshore $1 has, and which the tiger sec $1 has.

They're close enough that I can probably skip a 3rd rack of Tiger $1s, and mix and match when necessary. :cool

Tiger is blue grain and lakeshore is horizon. Old school horizon is much brighter than new horizon imo so that's why they look so close

So… any chance there are leftover racks for sale??
Looks like the leftover racks were initially going up for sale on Feb 4/5, but may be potentially moved back a week. Below is from Ken a few days ago:

Nearly all the shipping labels have been printed and chips are boxed up... But our mailman decided to take the day off today and none of the boxes got picked up...most/all will go out Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

Looking at the schedule of events for the next few weeks...

This coming weekend (Jan 28th/29th) will be for sample sets... and I originally had planned the weekend of February 4th/5th for individual rack sales (initially open to those who have bought sets from me...and later open to everyone else), but will likely push it back by a week as I need some time to figure out what/how many racks will become available.

Was there a dealer button included in a set purchase? Say for example the .25/.50 set.
In the original sale from Ken..Yes
But mine are also still in transit (since 12 days:vomit:) Hope they get here safely

Edit: Sorry, I guess it was not included

Last edited:
No, button was only included in the hot-stamp and/or sample set sales.
Oh, I was under the impression all sets would include a dealer button since I remember them being included in the hot stamp set.

Seems a bit counter intuitive for buyers of the cash sets, does it not?

Oh, I was under the impression all sets would include a dealer button since I remember them being included in the hot stamp set.

Seems a bit counter intuitive for buyers of the cash sets, does it not?
I was just answering the question, but my most tactful reply would be, "I would love a button to go with my two sets".

I was just answering the question, but my most tactful reply would be, "I would love a button to go with my two sets".
Wouldn't it at least make sense to get the option to just straight up buy the DB with your tiger ticket (exercisable for 10 days)?

The DB was explicitly offered as a bonus item with the tournament sets: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/tiger-palace-tournament-hot-stamp-sales.98807/post-2057512
anyone buying a set this weekend will get a free DB
and when asked about offering it with the cash sets, Ken's reply: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ent-hot-stamp-sales.98807/page-6#post-2057568
Information about cash sets will be released at a later date... let's enjoy/deal with the tournament chip chaos at hand
I did not get a button with my primary set and I've heard of at least one person who got one with their secondary set.

The DB was explicitly offered as a bonus item with the tournament sets: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/tiger-palace-tournament-hot-stamp-sales.98807/post-2057512

and when asked about offering it with the cash sets, Ken's reply: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ent-hot-stamp-sales.98807/page-6#post-2057568

I did not get a button with my primary set and I've heard of at least one person who got one with their secondary set.
Can't remember who, but I think one person asked for it as a Tiger ticket redemption. I got a secondary set and definitely didn't get a button.

The only sets that got a button are:
Hot Stamp tournament sets
40 something Chip sample sets

There is no button included with any primary or secondary cash sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom