Tiger Palace - Secondary (Cali) Cash Sales (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure your first! Are you going to open them or vacuum out your car?
I haven't since I bought the car.

I snapped some quick photos but truly the ones I took don't do these justice at all. The $1 is the star of the show for me. The blaze spots on these are just so vibrant!

20230125_100913.jpg
20230125_100626.jpg
20230125_100537.jpg
20230125_100414.jpg

Is there anyone out there that wants to split a sample set? I’m not a sample collector, I just want one extra chip of everything I have. Won’t need the hot stamps, Bearclaw NCV, anything $500 or above. No .50s, Primary 20
^^^this. But should post in the primary section lol. That way swaps can occur for primary vs secondary.

I snapped some quick photos but truly the ones I took don't do these justice at all. The $1 is the star of the show for me. The blaze spots on these are just so vibrant!

View attachment 1066076View attachment 1066077View attachment 1066078View attachment 1066079
Awesome score Joe,

View attachment 1066076View attachment 1066077View attachment 1066078View attachment 1066079
Awesome score Joe, game this weekend?

Was the arrival of more chips the deal sealer, lol?
She knows I sold the Jack's to acquire different chips. She hasn't seen these yet. I put aside a matured savings bond and all of my Christmas money from this year to make up the difference so there's net $0 coming out of the bank account. Merry Christmas to me!

Is there anyone out there that wants to split a sample set? I’m not a sample collector, I just want one extra chip of everything I have. Won’t need the hot stamps, Bearclaw NCV, anything $500 or above. No .50s, Primary 20
I can take whatever hot stamps you don't need off your hands.

Not being able to wait to get the chips indoors before snapping photos is next level degen!
I had the chips shipped to my work. I thought about putting the box in my trunk and opening them when I got home, but I couldn't contain myself. No way I would have been able to focus on work. I also didn't want to feel like I was rushing in seeing my patients today

$400 would be a tough pill to swallow for a DB :cool
I'm pretty sure you would be able to sell all the other chips at cost and recoup all your money. If I am not chosen for a sample set, I would buy a large handful of your extra samples for sure! I'm sure there are plenty that feel the same way as me.

I am hoping to acquire a sample set and then use what I can for my Rat Rod set, and release the rest into the wild. Keeping my fingers crossed! I wanted a set (secondary) so bad, but just couldn't swing the cash right now. Sample set is pricey, but at least this way, I can enjoy some chips from each set!

Last edited:
Very nice! :tup: What did you get with your second add on rack?
Extra rack of $1's. Thought about an extra rack of $5's, but if it comes to it, I'd really like to felt the $25's in this set rather than have a deep supply of $5's for rebuys for a 0.25/0.50 game.

In the event I host microstakes at 0.05/0.10 which I like to do every so often, once I get a rack of nickel/dime chips for the set, I like having a bit extra bank in $1's before having to get the $5's out. This gives a bank of $325 ish. Usually I don't get more than 8 for a dealer's choice night, so an initial $20 buy in for each player, plus an average of 4 or 5 rebuys/top offs throughout the night, the extra rack of $1's comes in handy.

Extra rack of $1's. Thought about an extra rack of $5's, but if it comes to it, I'd really like to felt the $25's in this set rather than have a deep supply of $5's for rebuys for a 0.25/0.50 game.

In the event I host microstakes at 0.05/0.10 which I like to do every so often, once I get a rack of nickel/dime chips for the set, I like having a bit extra bank in $1's before having to get the $5's out. This gives a bank of $325 ish. Usually I don't get more than 8 for a dealer's choice night, so an initial $20 buy in for each player, plus an average of 4 or 5 rebuys/top offs throughout the night, the extra rack of $1's comes in handy.

Before I backed out, I was going to get an extra rack of fives. That's pretty much the work horse chip in my .50 game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom