Tiger Palace - Rack Sales (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So these pics are or are not representative of what’s available Saturday? Because I feel like this pic is going to bait some people into putting “rack of $2s” high on their priority list when in reality there could be zero left.
all pictures for this weekend's rack sales are from my personal sets...not what will or won't be available for sale...

Last edited:
@kk405...I tried to find the answer to this.

I was assuming we could order up to 2 racks from the cash sets...i.e. 2 total from either.

Are we allow to order up to two racks from each primary and secondary (4 racks total from cash sets)?....see example 4.
1675958769176.png

I was assuming we could order up to 2 racks from the cash sets...i.e. 2 total from either.

Are we allow to order up to two racks from each primary and secondary (4 racks total from cash sets)?....see example 4.View attachment 1077035

Nobody is ordering anything because I already threw my dibs out there for entire lot. Please refer to link below.

Post in thread 'Tiger Palace - Rack Sales'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/tiger-palace-rack-sales.101067/post-2092364

Anybody got the lineup with the primary fracs, 5s , 25s, but secondary 1s? I dont have a sample set

Please do this again in 6 months….I’m 100% in at that point.
Timing IS everything ain't it? I was hoping there would be additional cash and tournament sets available. I don't qualify for the rack sales since I only have a sample set. After receiving the samples, I'd definitely do a cash set. Look, feel, sound, it's all there. They did a helluva job on these.

Nothing to do with non owners. I may be a non owner come this Sunday.

Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy (noones doing this again, all future ones will go back to private), people bitch and complain about max profit nagb with no information.

Great, here’s a NAGB with tons of information and not nearly as profitable as could be (evidence by private sales above cost).

People are still bitching and complaining.

I just don’t get it, why come to the thread? And what are people looking for?

If I ever get Paulson direct chips, I’ll make sure to give them away for free and hand deliver them to each chipper. The same police will probably complain I didn’t give a tug job with each rack.
Are you throwing in tugjobs in our wager? I don’t want one but please do them after you ship my chips

Are you throwing in tugjobs in our wager? I don’t want one but please do them after you ship my chips
I actually record and send them to everyone who buys from or trades chips with me.

I’ve also opened up a live streaming version as well. Find me on all social media and streaming platforms, username “Chips&Drips”.

Order in. Was tough not to (try to) go over budget. In the end put in a request for one rack from a list of 4 possibilities, would be happy if I can score any of them.

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom