Tiger Palace - Primary Cash Sales (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned or spotted, but I noticed an edgespot error on the $5, the green being in the middle spot. How rare/common is this feature?

View attachment 1059073
I have to hunt it down and start a collection of some sort...I randomly came across a bear claw chip that had only 2 spots

Impossible to pick a favorite but easily a top fiver for me

4J9qnzt.jpg

I put a sample AST set against the same number of the Tiger tourney set and the stack and each individual chip also felt perceptively heavier. I do not have a scale to confirm if this was the power of suggestion, but to me they absolutely felt heavier as well

OK... hear me out. How hard would it be to get a tiny, partial overlay label... just some blank area with the cents symbol ¢ and put them on the 50¢ denom chips to cover up the zero.
And would a partial overlay still cause the spinners and other overlay BS?
I want 5¢ chips for microstakes games, but I still want to be able to remove the overlay and have original 50¢ chips if necessary.

Sort of like this...

1455.jpg
1673743389791.png

OK... hear me out. How hard would it be to get a tiny, partial overlay label... just some blank area with the cents symbol ¢ and put them on the 50¢ denom chips to cover up the zero.
I want 5¢ chips for microstakes games, but I still want to be able to remove the overlay and have original 50¢ chips if necessary.

Sort of like this...

1455.jpg
View attachment 1059180

Why not these? They fit the lineup

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dunes-half-pies-oakland-as.99663/#post-2065121

Sort of like this...

1455.jpg
View attachment 1059180
I was thinking of doing a partial label to change the denom on some other chips, but I think it would cause more spinners and just really slippery, uneven chip stacks. With a full overlabel, even though it’s a little wobbly, there’s at least a 7/8” or 1” or whatever size “platform” that is also centered on the chip to allow stacking to be possible. Having one uncentered portion of the chip be slightly taller would be much harder to deal with.

My god, is it Sunday yet? It's incredibly hard to resist these. I think I've convinced myself that I want a secondary set anyway... So that gives me another week before I have to make the gut-wrenching decision. Sounds like a "future Jonathan" problem to me...
you still have 90 minutes left :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My god, is it Sunday yet? It's incredibly hard to resist these. I think I've convinced myself that I want a secondary set anyway... So that gives me another week before I have to make the gut-wrenching decision. Sounds like a "future Jonathan" problem to me...
had a similar dilemma between sets
but after some contemplation...
Beer-LogicalConclusion.jpg

I came to the Logical Conclusion..

I'm going for both ;)

GL to everyone who participated in the sales and placed an order. It looks like I will need some extra time to go through this sales as there are more variables involved. I will get back to the winners by tomorrow evening/night to discuss their choices for sets and add-on options.

GL to everyone who participated in the sales and placed an order. It looks like I will need some extra time to go through this sales as there are more variables involved. I will get back to the winners by tomorrow evening/night to discuss their choices for sets and add-on options.
equations.gif

Cat-Wiggle-Shaq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom