Wanted Tiger Palace Fantasy Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be clear here. I’m not asking anyone to forego anything. I dgaf what ya do. And if you have nothing better to do than compare my name to shit I bid on feel free. What does that prove? Secret buys. Haha. Not so secret and obviously not that hard. If u like the chips. Buy em. And no you won’t see that I ever bought a chicken chip. Ever. And any other Paulson GPI super secret group buy chip I own I got a deal on.
And ooo lemon said don’t use the words. Really. Don’t tell me what words to use and not use.
I'm not actually doing it lol, I'm just making the point that I specifically recall seeing you bidding up lots of different chips in different auctions to absolutely insane prices. I have no clue if you actually won any of the auctions, but if you didn't then perhaps you were just running prices up for fun. I just made that statement because I wanted to point out that you had some direct impact on some of those crazy prices.

And with prices this high, I don't blame anyone for trying to make a huge profit on a NAGB, although I definitely don't agree with many of Perry's sales methods. I have huge respect for what Ken is doing, especially with the way the hobby is in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom