Cancelled Tiger Palace Primary Cash Set (Wanted) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker3254

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a set of Tiger Palace Primary Cash per the below. Would prefer from one source. Please PM me or post here. Thanks!

$1 x 100
$5 x 300
$25 x 100
$100 x 20

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 1.08.07 PM.png

Last edited:
Was actually looking for this exact set not the one Darson has.

View attachment 1210768
Word of advice, at least based on my own experience here. When it comes to tracking down desirable sets, I wouldn't get too choosy. If something pops up that's even close to what you're after, snag it and figure out the rest later.

Was actually looking for this exact set not the one Darson has.

View attachment 1210768
Those sold out this Spring with a very limited quantity release and the only way to get them now would be knowing a member willing to sell them.

Maybe every 3-4 months a member will sell theirs. But usually as a trade or a favor to another long term member. And never more than 2-3 racks of $5.

The member who brought and sold these chips to the community asked for them not to be resold for profit, so there isn’t even really a third party sale of these that often. You almost have to “earn” the ability to buy them by being a member at PCF and contributing to the community.

The @Darson set is really the best possible timing for you.

Word of advice, at least based on my own experience here. When it comes to tracking down desirable sets, I wouldn't get too choosy. If something pops up that's even close to what you're after, snag it and figure out the rest later.
This exactly. No doubt that one can turn the fracs into spme more $25's and $5's if desired. Just may need to be a little patient to find the right trade, but Darson's set is an incredible start for a 1/2 game.

Those sold out this Spring with a very limited quantity release and the only way to get them now would be knowing a member willing to sell them.

Maybe every 3-4 months a member will sell theirs. But usually as a trade or a favor to another long term member. And never more than 2-3 racks of $5.

The member who brought and sold these chips to the community asked for them not to be resold for profit, so there isn’t even really a third party sale of these that often. You almost have to “earn” the ability to buy them by being a member at PCF and contributing to the community.

I would think at this point people are free to sell their chips for what ever they chose. Some of the Tiger chips are not even bringing the prices they were sold for originally. If one has to sell those chips at a loss, it would seem fair for one to be able sell the more sought after chips for a profit. The listing you reference is even listed at almost a 15% increase from the original offering prices.

I would think at this point people are free to sell their chips for what ever they chose. Some of the Tiger chips are not even bringing the prices they were sold for originally. If one has to sell those chips at a loss, it would seem fair for one to be able sell the more sought after chips for a profit. The listing you reference is even listed at almost a 15% increase from the original offering prices.
Totally agree @bluegill people can sell chips for what they wish.

Altho, the seller mentioned these are at “his cost” due to most likely private transactions.

I still haven’t seen a single Tiger rack on auction. Members have kept the flipping and/or reselling at bay.

Good luck with the search... food advice in this thread and I am sure you will find your set...even in pieces.multiple transactions.

Hopefully this is not thread-crapping...but want to make one clarification... I never intended to insinuate that buyers shouldn't sell at a higher than original price, nor profit from selling any of the Tiger chips... PCF has always had a major debate about 'flipping', defined differently by various members... not only Tiger chips were/are highly sought after, but we were in the midst of some major 'flipper/flipping' discussion on PCF... My comments were toward flippers as I felt it was very likely some would buy sets and immediately sell some of the more desirable chips/racks for 2-3x the price.

I agree, Brett... people shoul;d be able to buy and sell chips for whatever price they like... As mentioned above, my comments were directed at flippers... and yes, I know...someoen is now going to start a new thread about definition of flippers :unsure:

Totally agree @bluegill people can sell chips for what they wish.

Altho, the seller mentioned these are at “his cost” due to most likely private transactions.

I still haven’t seen a single Tiger rack on auction. Members have kept the flipping and/or reselling at bay.
It's probably just a matter of time...

Good luck with the search... food advice in this thread and I am sure you will find your set...even in pieces.multiple transactions.

Hopefully this is not thread-crapping...but want to make one clarification... I never intended to insinuate that buyers shouldn't sell at a higher than original price, nor profit from selling any of the Tiger chips... PCF has always had a major debate about 'flipping', defined differently by various members... not only Tiger chips were/are highly sought after, but we were in the midst of some major 'flipper/flipping' discussion on PCF... My comments were toward flippers as I felt it was very likely some would buy sets and immediately sell some of the more desirable chips/racks for 2-3x the price.

I agree, Brett... people shoul;d be able to buy and sell chips for whatever price they like... As mentioned above, my comments were directed at flippers... and yes, I know...someoen is now going to start a new thread about definition of flippers :unsure:

It's probably just a matter of time...

LOL, so King Flip-Shamer turned King Flipper changes his tune after profiting hundreds of thousands of dollars off of this community. Never saw that coming! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom