Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (3 Viewers)

Cash set proof received from CPC! Woot, Woot!

6B8DDF2B-4A6E-4AF7-8BE4-415571380016.png

Here are new proofs for the 2 new Add-On chips for my MIRAMAR cash set from CPC. David told me over email that if I wanted to do an add on now to my set that is going to be made shortly I could. This was provided they have in hand what I am ordering and I had to do it ASAP. The next run of HHR would not happen probably until next year in 2021 after the run that is happening now. Originally I was anticipating that by the mid to late fall to do the add-ons. I came up with more chip designs after my original order.

ADDONPROOF.png

This is the original Cash Set & Tournament Set Proof. Due to the Corona Virus causing a backlog hopefully I can get the chips sometime in May or early June.
Proof.png

Last edited:
Another fine J5 design on my day glo cash set. Just waiting on the FDL mold to rotate in to production.
Beautiful. I didn’t realize that you were THAT close to me. I’m in Tacoma.

When we finally get around to planning the Seattle Meet-up, I’ll make sure that you get your invite.

Last edited:
Beautiful. I didn’t realize that you were THAT close to me. I’m in Tacoma.

When we finally get around to planning the Seattle Meet-up, I’ll make sure that you get your invite.

Are there a bunch of us on here in the local area? Maybe once things calm down I can host with my new chips.

Are there a bunch of us on here in the local area? Maybe once things calm down I can host with my new chips.
A bunch of great chippers in the Seattle area. Others scattered around WA. A few in Portland. A bunch up in the Vancouver, BC area too. And @Josh Kifer in Boise.

AA- midnight4.png
compare-1.png
3d midnight 43-3 (1) (1).png
3d midnight 43-2 (1).png
MC-43-chips12 (1).png
MC-43-chips13.png

The designs are being finalized now, the next step is ordering, which will probably happen starting next week.

For those of you wondering, design 12 with the silver 500 is in the lead by a comfortable margin. However, the light blue spots from design 13 are a big hit and they will be used, and you will get a choice between pink or blue spotted t5k.

Attachments

• 3d midnight 43-4 (1).png
    3d midnight 43-4 (1).png
    65.4 KB · Views: 125

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom