Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (1 Viewer)

Add-on for the DWS set.

56488.png

The 200K is new. For the 25K and100K, I'm just getting a few more.

I know; weird denoms are weird.... but I don't care. I reeeally wanted a green chip in the set and the 200K will fit nicely.

New qty's will allow the set to field 24 seats (300BB @ 10/10/7/10) with a rebuy each which is exactly what I need.

All the denoms together (new and old) look like this:

1700535540441.png

--EDIT--

BTW, any considering a CSQ order better move on it given Dave informed me the order cut-off for that mold is very soon.

Last edited:
Add-on for the DWS set.

View attachment 1228014
The 200K is new. For the 25K and100K, I'm just getting a few more.

I know; weird denoms are weird.... but I don't care. I reeeally wanted a green chip in the set and the 200K will fit nicely.

New qty's will allow the set to field 24 seats (300BB @ 10/10/7/10) with a rebuy each which is exactly what I need.

All the denoms together (new and old) look like this:

View attachment 1228021

--EDIT--

BTW, any considering a CSQ order better move on it given Dave informed me the order cut-off for that mold is very soon.
I do really like the inlay, but to tell you the truth.
1) I would worry about that the 200K and 500K chips would be a little close in color
2) Do you really want to have a 200K chip in this progression? I imagine you have a reason, but for high denom sets going 100K to 500K is pretty standard. Personally I prefer the colors on the 200K to what you have for the 500K, maybe just make that the 500K?

Per the color samples, the dg green is slightly lighter/brighter than what shows on my screen. I don't think there will be a color issue between the new chip and the 500K.

The worst interaction the set has right now is the 25k and 500k. I brought these as a guest set to a game last weekend and given some poor lighting there were a couple of instances of dirty stacks and betting mistakes mixing up those two.

The decision in favor of the 200K as shown was up against replacing the 25K's with a version of DG green rather than LT blue. I opted for the moar chips route. :D

Design remains to be done : 5c / 25c / 1€ / 5€ / 20€ / 100€
Colors also choosen to fit the budget (avoiding the nice dayglows, etc ...)

View attachment 1257306
DG Colors up-charges are only for base colors. Not sure if you were aware. If you wanted your spots in DG colors, there are no extra fees.
(but, it also might too late to change anything on the CSQ orders).
Mark

DG Colors up-charges are only for base colors. Not sure if you were aware. If you wanted your spots in DG colors, there are no extra fees.
(but, it also might too late to change anything on the CSQ orders).
Mark

Thanks a million @krafticus I didn't knew it and it was not obvious on the docs/spreadsheet/tool.
Davis said it was still okay so i made a small change for dayglo pink. I still want to keep a "vintage" feel overall.
Anyway thanks a million.

divinerites-cpc-v2A.png

Thanks a million @krafticus I didn't knew it and it was not obvious on the docs/spreadsheet/tool.
Davis said it was still okay so i made a small change for dayglo pink. I still want to keep a "vintage" feel overall.
Anyway thanks a million.

View attachment 1261017
Of course. I worry about the contrast on your green chip as well. (Retro green vs green). Not sure if you have a sample in hand and the colors are different enough. Wondering if Dark Green works better there, or if it's too dark.

Of course. I worry about the contrast on your green chip as well. (Retro green vs green). Not sure if you have a sample in hand and the colors are different enough. Wondering if Dark Green works better there, or if it's too dark.
this was my options. [EDITED]. Only pink dayglo made it. Other ones where too bright vs vintage I felt.

Last edited:
Sorry.. not DG on the green... something like this.
Yes i tried all combo but too much difference in green to my taste. Inlay will be inspired by old Stardust. So vintage feeling is important.
Anyway thnaks a million for your help. I prefer the red with dayglo pink, even if the previous one would have been great too.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom