Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (4 Viewers)

You mean the $88 chip since 88 MPH is the time travel speed?
That’s the obvious one…
1650579159153.gif

Esquerdo-hourglass$1-mockups.jpg

Very belated 10th Anniversary commemorative chips for my Arizona Club set. Two sided, so this is front and back of the same chip. The previous anniversary commemoratives (5th and 10th) for my Lounge set weren't even noticed by my players. I chalked this up as being too subtle and decided to be a bit more obvious these were special this time around.

The rest of the set is here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/gone-but-not-forgotten-pr0n-now-with-pr0n-of-over-200-sets.13031/page-2#post-213105

This is not the official CPC proof, but that's not really necessary as I usually wind up making my own proofs as part of the design process anyways. :oops:

View attachment 900336

Very belated 10th Anniversary commemorative chips for my Arizona Club set. Two sided, so this is front and back of the same chip. The previous anniversary commemoratives (5th and 10th) for my Lounge set weren't even noticed by my players. I chalked this up as being too subtle and decided to be a bit more obvious these were special this time around.

The rest of the set is here:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/gone-but-not-forgotten-pr0n-now-with-pr0n-of-over-200-sets.13031/page-2#post-213105

This is not the official CPC proof, but that's not really necessary as I usually wind up making my own proofs as part of the design process anyways. :oops:
Dammit! I should've done the same thing! I was just so happy to squeeze in Hourglass that I used the original art and got the order over!

Dammit! I should've done the same thing! I was just so happy to squeeze in Hourglass that I used the original art and got the order over!
That anniversary design had been in the works for a while. If it weren't for the heads up that hourglass was going in, I would have missed it.

A chance to extend an existing set is always a good thing to do. I'm certain you will appreciate the new chips you have on order.

took me forever to find this and there must be more (other sets)
(I made these before I knew about chip forums (all by my lonesome))
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/bcc-sidepot-modern-clay-inplay-hybrids.88366/
View attachment 931539
Screaming out the love for an O.G. chip proof. :love::love::love:

Anyone that wants to complain about "spot progression", possible "dirty stacks", or the 50¢-$1-$2-$5-$10 breakdown is overlooking the majestic beauty of a pre-poker-boom custom chipset.

Screaming out the love for an O.G. chip proof. :love::love::love:

Anyone that wants to complain about "spot progression", possible "dirty stacks", or the 50¢-$1-$2-$5-$10 breakdown is overlooking the majestic beauty of a pre-poker-boom custom chipset.
I had to google "O.G."
LMFAO (ie. text emoji)

Last edited:
not sure why i did not find more of these

Attachments

• Empty44mm.jpg
    Empty44mm.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom