Thoughts on Sample Sets for Chips and Accessories for your own Custom Set (1 Viewer)

I'm still in, for whatever I was in for. :tup:
So...
0f25ee2d869ef533343ffaed0b830712.jpg

:D

@surfik this is a custom private set I ordered. I took orders for sample sets on here early in January of 2020 before the Pandemic.

Hi guys I got a very pleasant Email this morning in my inbox. The Scheduled delivery is for Tuesday!!! I'll be sorting everything out and getting Pr0n pictures next and will then create PM groups about the sample sets and accessories. Each Sample set will include 6 Cash Chip Samples and 5 Tournament Chip Samples + 1 Bounty Chip. The cost of the Sample w/Bounty will be $25 + 5 for shipping. This will include any future denoms I add on in the future I will just mail you the add-ons.(I was thinking of adding on a $100 denom down the road). I know with @timinater, who the awesome designer of this set, I was going to send him a free sample, but he decided he would swap sample sets of his set with mine. @PrOnAddict I got you covered on a full sample with all accessories since you were so generous to me in the past. Now is t he time for Payback I know some of you also got some of the accessories with your samples and I will contact you also separately. I think @ChipFinderSK wanted only the DBs and High Hand Plaque I have those in hand so I will PM you separately. I will contact everyone in a PM group chat mail or individually this coming week or the next.

Since it was a very long time since this original thread where these samples and accessories were posted I won't hold anyone to their sample & accessory interest order so please let me know ASAP if you no longer want your sample. This delay was beyond anyone's control and I didn't want to have anyone feel obligated to get a sample if they don't want one now. Below are the names of the people I had on my spreadsheet.

View attachment 535480

@Psypher1000
@Gear
@Jeff
@BGinGA
@krafticus
@Saoliver
@timinater
@PrOnAddict
@MikesDad
@arch3r
@BarrieJ3
@Chippy McChiperson
@72o
@FordPickup92 / @Ben8257
@Forty4
@Lipnbass
@SuckoutKing
@ChipFinderSK

I’ll take one of everything. I’m too drunk to do the math. Let me know what I owe. :)
I stand by my previous statement. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@surfik this is a custom private set I ordered. I took orders for sample sets on here early in January of 2020 before the Pandemic.
Sorry man. But it's great, love your 1ns and I asked because I am used to white 100s. Anyway I love it and can wait for the picks of already made Chips.
I prefer some spot progression and love 1/2 pie chips but that just me. Take care

Man I missed this in notifications. I’ll have to go read to see which this was for, I’m obviously still in.

I loved the Inigos, Miramars got a cool thread, and I’m excited to see what story or movie gets covered next :tup:

Also I’ll take @PrOnAddict sample as well. I have a package for him going out very soon.

Hi guys I got a very pleasant Email this morning in my inbox. The Scheduled delivery is for Tuesday!!! I'll be sorting everything out and getting Pr0n pictures next and will then create PM groups about the sample sets and accessories. Each Sample set will include 6 Cash Chip Samples and 5 Tournament Chip Samples + 1 Bounty Chip. The cost of the Sample w/Bounty will be $25 + 5 for shipping. This will include any future denoms I add on in the future I will just mail you the add-ons.(I was thinking of adding on a $100 denom down the road). I know with @timinater, who the awesome designer of this set, I was going to send him a free sample, but he decided he would swap sample sets of his set with mine. @PrOnAddict I got you covered on a full sample with all accessories since you were so generous to me in the past. Now is t he time for Payback I know some of you also got some of the accessories with your samples and I will contact you also separately. I think @ChipFinderSK wanted only the DBs and High Hand Plaque I have those in hand so I will PM you separately. I will contact everyone in a PM group chat mail or individually this coming week or the next.

Since it was a very long time since this original thread where these samples and accessories were posted I won't hold anyone to their sample & accessory interest order so please let me know ASAP if you no longer want your sample. This delay was beyond anyone's control and I didn't want to have anyone feel obligated to get a sample if they don't want one now. Below are the names of the people I had on my spreadsheet.

View attachment 535480

@Psypher1000
@Gear
@Jeff
@BGinGA
@krafticus
@Saoliver
@timinater
@PrOnAddict
@MikesDad
@arch3r
@BarrieJ3
@Chippy McChiperson
@72o
@FordPickup92 / @Ben8257
@Forty4
@Lipnbass
@SuckoutKing
@ChipFinderSK
Still in for the DB/High hand plaque. Happy to accept shipment for the MD/VA contingent if needed.

Since it was a very long time since this original thread where these samples and accessories were posted I won't hold anyone to their sample & accessory interest order so please let me know ASAP if you no longer want your sample.
What's the link to the original thread?

What's the link to the original thread?
This thread was originally meant to ask about how I would Handle sample sets and ended up being a sample set and accessory order thread after people posted about getting these so I used this.

Last edited:
I’m so in! These are great and really looking forward to seeing them in person.

Hi all my MIRAMAR set finally came in yesterday. Below are the actual Chips and the bounty chips for those of you who signed up for the Sample sets w/Bounties. Sorry all the sample sets were claimed already to anyone new wondering if there are any available. I will start contacting people in groups via PM. One group will be the Maryland Group. I can send a MFRB to one person in the MD contingent and split the shipping among your group. @ChipFinderSK volunteered to be the one in MD to handle this. Once I start the Email thread you guys in MD can decide on the Final person to ship to. l won't be available this weekend and then I will start with a new Employer on Wednesday so things may not move as fast. I think I'll start communication and start collecting payments early this coming week and eventually ship out by the weekend or early the following week.

Thanks,
Mike

1601062939434.png

1601063036117.png
BOUNTY.png

Hi guys for the sample & accessories I went through the list and Emailed the MD group just now and one or two of the International folks. I will be sending another group email mid/late week. And the last one will be early next week. Sorry for not moving as quickly, but I just am switching employers this week and am busy with the need to do the shipping in a few batches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom