Thought I was just crazy until I found this place (1 Viewer)

"I would hate to drop 100s into something"

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck in your journey! You'll find people dropping 10k+ on chipsets occasionally, 1k+ frequently, but there are plenty of amazing options for all budgets!

Have fun and most importantly, take your time. Get samples, ask questions, and enjoy!

If you already realize that you’re interested in chips, please note: your next upgrade in chips is unlikely to be your last. You’ll tell yourself, “all I want is these, and I’m set.” Don’t trust this feeling.
Welcome to the mad house!

If you already realize that you’re interested in chips, please note: your next upgrade in chips is unlikely to be your last. You’ll tell yourself, “all I want is these, and I’m set.” Don’t trust this feeling.
Welcome to the mad house!
The real danger is the TCR sales with used Paulsons at amazing prices. It is a road that leads to mint Paulsons.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole! Realizing dice chips is the reality they want you to think are real chips is the first step to freeing your mind! :cool

food luck on your journey.

EF439BB9-9AF8-4F02-9E8E-376335C40AEE.jpeg

Table looks great! I'm right at the same point in my life. All my friends are mid 20s and have money but not enough to willingly gamble more than $20. I went through a phase where I wanted to get really good at poker and would play local 1/2 often. Now I really just want a nice table and chips and to hang out with my friends. I'm glad I found this forum as well.

Welcome to pcf , lol at 100’s

iwish it was jus 100’s lol

Thanks for the welcome! We play with anywhere from 5-10 players (usually get games with at least the same 6 guys and then there are some fringe players who come and go). We are are all pretty young in our careers (all of us are young 20s) so we arent playing for super high stakes, just a $10 buy in and the blinds are 10/20 cents. We play at least once a week so I guess I could justify buying some chips, but I want to learn as much as I can on this forum before making any moves. I've attached a photo of the re-felted table.
Table looks great man - Welcome to the forum.

I’ve spent 100s on cards in the last few weeks...hoping that it doesn’t go into the 1000s but pretty sure it will :nailbite:

Chips...100s are far gone and a distant memory. It gets bad when you’re spending 100s on barrels

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom