This site is dangerous (1 Viewer)

imagreg

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've come across so many pics of chip sets from this forum I just had to join. Recently replaced my chips of 20 years with one of the Claysmith sets but have a feeling I'll be replacing that with something from the Classifieds section or get in on one of the future Group Buys. Way too much temptation around here! Appreciate all of the pics and knowledge shared on the forum.

-Greg

Hello Greg!!! This site is pretty awesome!!! Awesome at making me want to buy everything from it!!! It is very dangerous to browse the classifieds with extra money in my wallet. Anyways, welcome to PCF!!!!

Matt

Hello Greg!!! This site is pretty awesome!!! Awesome at making me want to buy everything from it!!! It is very dangerous to browse the classifieds with extra money in my wallet. Anyways, welcome to PCF!!!!

Matt
Thanks Matt! At first, I was a little bummed on the site requirements because of the fact I couldn't reply to the Classifieds right away. That requirement has saved me $100's already!

Welcome and enjoy your journey……;)

1678676146839.gif

The chipping version! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hi All,

I've come across so many pics of chip sets from this forum I just had to join. Recently replaced my chips of 20 years with one of the Claysmith sets but have a feeling I'll be replacing that with something from the Classifieds section or get in on one of the future Group Buys. Way too much temptation around here! Appreciate all of the pics and knowledge shared on the forum.

-Greg
Yes. You will be replacing. We replaced our claysmiths and then some.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site. It's hard not to get tempted by all those :cool shiny chips. I came on PCF through google search looking for poker table build suggestions and then soon realized I had poker chips that were not worthy...:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
No worries, this site soon fixed that problem, and made my wallet much lightero_O

Welcome to the site. It's hard not to get tempted by all those :cool shiny chips. I came on PCF through google search looking for poker table build suggestions and then soon realized I had poker chips that were not worthy...:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
No worries, this site soon fixed that problem, and made my wallet much lightero_O
I hear you 4SUMERZ! Appreciate the warm welcome. Don't know what it is about these pics. Once you start looking it's hard to look away!

Hello and welcome! A little over a year ago I upgraded my Claysmith's mints with custom ceramics from BR Pro. Now I can't stop using the CPC chip designer... it's all downhill from there.

Hello and welcome! A little over a year ago I upgraded my Claysmith's mints with custom ceramics from BR Pro. Now I can't stop using the CPC chip designer... it's all downhill from there.
Thanks BottomPair7! The Mint is a great set and those custom ceramics from BR Pro are really nice. Haven't even played my Claysmith's yet and already looking to replace them. Goes back to all of the temptation on this site. Need to control myself!

I just joined too and It’s so bad.I impulse bought a set I wasn’t even looking for because it was pretty...Welcome to the forum Greg!

I just joined too and It’s so bad.I impulse bought a set I wasn’t even looking for because it was pretty...Welcome to the forum Greg!
Thanks hoshibaboshi! That's what I'm worried about is the impulse buys. Must excercise control. Probably not gonna happen! Too many shiny chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom