This is where we bitch about our fantasy football teams. (1 Viewer)

I had a 21 game winning streak snapped in week 5...three days later on a Thursday morning. They changed a fumble from latavius Murray to Derrick Carr, the two points going back to latavius gave my opponent enough for the win.

That was fun. Lol

I missed out on a min-cash on StarsDraft's (only open to 4 states, including MA) $10 tourney this week, thanks to the extra stats a few players got in OT last night. Missed out by 2 spots in 313-person tourney by a grand total of 0.28 points.

Only DFF I cashed in this week was my "I want to lose" one that I do every week... I throw $2 on a satellite to some Vegas seat deal (dunno what it is but the seat/trip is valued at over $100k). The lineup i enter every week is composed of the players I am facing most that week out of my 10 season long leagues (for example I was up against Odell in four leagues so he was in there). Came in the late 600s out of over 100,000 runners for $25 or $35.

In other words, fuck last week.

Can't complain about anything this week...I had Drew Brees and the Denver defense did me a huge solid since I was playing the guy with Aaron Rodgers :)

My team sucks balls and is rife with injuries... nuff said.

Just trade Antonio Brown for Deangelo Williams and Jarvis Landry in a PPR league, thoughts on my transaction?

I just lost to a guy that auto-drafted his team and has never logged in, and had 2 players on bye. My top 3 backs were Jamal Charles (RIP), Foster (RIP), and Dunbar (RIP). My QB was Romo (RIP till November 22nd). I feel like next time I pickup a player on waivers, I have a moral obligation to call that players agent and be like "Sorry, but I just Madden Covered your guy, he's going down with a horrific injury next week and there's nutttin we could do about it. He's gone. And there wadnt nuttin we could do"

Wish you were in my leagues
I assume that's a dig? Brown was my keeper so he can't be kept again. Landry and Williams are both cheap keepers.

I am 5-3 and my #2 rb is terrible. My team will end up being Brady, Lynch, Williams , Landry, B Marsh, Allen Robinson, M Bennet, Broncos D and Dan Bailey.

Also a 12 team league with only two Rb spots. Our flex is te/wr flex

I assume that's a dig? Brown was my keeper so he can't be kept again. Landry and Williams are both cheap keepers.

I am 5-3 and my #2 rb is terrible. My team will end up being Brady, Lynch, Williams , Landry, B Marsh, Allen Robinson, M Bennet, Broncos D and Dan Bailey.

Also a 12 team league with only two Rb spots. Our flex is te/wr flex
Not a fan at all of Landry, has been in the end zone in all of one game and hasn't seen 7 catches since September. Neither player is keeper-worthy.

Not a fan at all of Landry, has been in the end zone in all of one game and hasn't seen 7 catches since September. Neither player is keeper-worthy.
Well I also wish you were in my league ;)

@bergs Matt Cassel should send you all of his Dallas paychecks. It's the least he could do for you drafting Tom an him cashing in after that season. Also because he hasn't helped the Cowboys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom