• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine This chip is awesome, but for $80, they can go sh*t in a hat (1 Viewer)

Lionel Cook must be real important guy !

(i'm on a roll today. feel free to ignore all up and coming posts)

"You can go shit in a hat" has got to be my new favorite thing to say to someone.

Collectibles are worth what a buyer will pay and what a seller will accept. Perhaps this is a relatively rare chip.

Why do you care about either one?

Is this the first time you've ever seen something over-priced on eBay?
I care because I buy chips that amuse me. I actually bought the first chip I linked, after the seller relisted it as an auction.
I linked the second one this morning because it surprised me to see spinettis over-price something by so much. Unless it actually is very rare, and maybe worth a bunch?
Try not to be too annoyed with my links; they're harmless.

....Try not to be too annoyed with my links; they're harmless.

No annoyance -- just wondering if your blood pressure spikes when you see something ridiculously overpriced on eBay. There are at least a half-dozen guys who regularly post nice chips at ridiculous prices. I just add them to my "don't buy from, don't sell to" list.

Not much different from looking at chip prices from European sellers, really. Including here on PCF.
:eek:

Got my steak chip!
It came in one of these protector things. I've always been opposed to these - chips should be free to breath!
So my first thought was to bust it out. But after holding it for a few, it's kind of cool. This is a serious delimma. Life is hard.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom