Things that make you Happy (3 Viewers)

What can't a Subaru do?
Since you asked. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Oh and a little crawling definitely makes me happy.
DF3C4146-A57A-4BE6-AC2F-449D60B5F38B.png
BE700AA5-4E9A-46F9-8BAD-D8D71AF14E56.jpeg

Hearing my teenage daughter singing her lullaby song to our dog.
Her mom and I used it to put her to bed from the day she was born until she was about 3 or 4 years old.
Out of the blue one day I hear her singing it to our small dog trying to get him to sleep in her lap.

Went to the dentist today after 3 years. No cavities.
When I had cancer, I had to return to the dentist. They couldn't do radiation treatment with the amount of metal fillings I had in my mouth. When I went to the dentist regularly, I had a cavity probably every other year.

I quit going. Cancer made me go back.

My first visit, in exactly 20 years, and no new cavities - though they did have to replace all the metal fillings that were once standard.

I hate dentists. :mad:

When I had cancer, I had to return to the dentist. They couldn't do radiation treatment with the amount of metal fillings I had in my mouth. When I went to the dentist regularly, I had a cavity probably every other year.

My first visit, in exactly 20 years, and no new cavities - though they did have to replace all the metal fillings that were once standard.

Whaaaat? You do recall my father was a dentist...

It’s cool everyone. My father stopped being a dentist because HE didn’t like it.

Big dental profiting off our pain

At work on a Saturday bringing in the good money... easy work extending conduits and installing boxes in a stairwell riser with the masons.
20201121_091815.jpg

6 stories above the world below in a makeshift elevator...
20201121_071951.jpg

That is our last concrete pour for the job below... Monday deck work is in my past for a long time!!

Mostly making $75 an hour to hang out sitting on a bucket taking in the views of our capitol!
20201121_073054.jpg

A rare rainbow over the White House this morning!

Sometimes it is good being the boss making the easy money on a Saturday!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Ohh and was running late this morning and didn't have time for Coffee... the GC who has been a pain in my butt, and doesn't drink coffee stopped and grabbed me a large dark roast just to be nice!
20201121_092617.jpg

I was afraid he put crap in it that would not be on my diet plan (I only drink black coffee anyways) luckily nothing added, so a very nice bonus for being stuck up here all day!

Did I mention there is no way down and no bathroom up here with 9 guys! Haha

I sure Hope Miles turns out to be a chipper! Everyone here will already know him from watching him grow up!!

I'm just hoping one day he asks Santa for poker chips!!! There would be no prouder moment for a chipping Dad!! Haha

PS... we promise to go easy on all the nose picking evidence!! To be honest our parents would have just as many of us... except they didn't have cameras in their hands all the time... or cell phones come to think of it!!

IMG_20201122_114328.gif

Lol, not sure why the gif didn't work in the first post. Snowman down!

I sure Hope Miles turns out to be a chipper! Everyone here will already know him from watching him grow up!!

I'm just hoping one day he asks Santa for poker chips!!! There would be no prouder moment for a chipping Dad!! Haha

PS... we promise to go easy on all the nose picking evidence!! To be honest our parents would have just as many of us... except they didn't have cameras in their hands all the time... or cell phones come to think of it!!

He asked for yellow chips the other day! I was proud as hell! I only have one exact rack of yellow chips though. I've been working on a set for him and was getting to the point where I was happy with it but it contains vegas colors. Since his favorite color seems to be yellow I may have to switch it up!

View attachment 578229

Lol, not sure why the gif didn't work in the first post. Snowman down!

He asked for yellow chips the other day! I was proud as hell! I only have one exact rack of yellow chips though. I've been working on a set for him and was getting to the point where I was happy with it but it contains vegas colors. Since his favorite color seems to be yellow I may have to switch it up!
Hmm yellow chips huh?? Like random yellows or all matching? What the hell is laying around here...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom