Things that make you Happy (6 Viewers)

Did you get any pics at the hospital with the kiddos and the lego gifts the other day? Or at least an update on how everything went?
Nah, not yet. It will probably take some time, but if I do I'll have to check whether it's allowed to post them. Quite strict when kids are involved.

Nah, not yet. It will probably take some time, but if I do I'll have to check whether it's allowed to post them. Quite strict when kids are involved.
No worries at all! just thought it sounded awesome!! Bet you felt like Santa for the day?? Just being a big Lego nerd, and close friends of mine lost there 9 year old son to lung cancer a couple years ago. I spent some time in the hospital with him towards the end... The Idea of a Lego Santa coming into such a grim place and cheering up the kids makes me almost tear up thinking about it!! Seriously thank you for sharing that pic the other day!!

Wow, your right arm must be huge. Must have taken you a lot of work during the teen years to achieve vision that bad.
First few months of life was in a incubator. A oxygen rich environment murders your eyesight. But when your a preme and weigh 2lbs 8oz, it's better then the alternative....

First few months of life was in a incubator. A oxygen rich environment murders your eyesight. But when your a preme and weigh 2lbs 8oz, it's better then the alternative....
Since you have confirmed to me multiple times that you are evil, I refuse to feel bad.
feeling bad...:nailbite:

I picked up my new car today and got the dealer to include the bow. Happy holidays to me! :)

2020-12-07 16.24.05.jpg

I see about 20 threads in my 'new post' (maybe more) of new members posting there first thread.

PCF & chipping hobby is thriving...family is growing (and more international)

Congrats @Tommy all mods & vendors @PCF

Proof :)

1607386570598.png

Page 2
1607386717980.png

Page 3

1607386820043.png

Last edited:
I see about 20 threads in my 'new post' (maybe more) of new members posting there first thread.

PCF & chipping hobby is thriving...family is growing (and more international)

Congrats @Tommy all mods & vendors @PCF
It's just people post padding to get their count up for the chip room golden ticket. Theres like 5 new members today, maybe 8. (and it's not making me happy. I have over 20 notifications from one person, all new member threads)

It's just people post padding to get their count up for the chip room golden ticket. Theres like 5 new members today, maybe 8. (and it's not making me happy. I have over 20 notifications from one person, all new member threads)
My AA cracked :(

:D

Who would pad posts just to increase their count?
I could tag. But I wont. I have proof in my notifications from them. People do it to get in to giveaways. Its really really sad. That's why the mods have rules..

yeah I just broke the 3K milestone...in 6 years

These people gonna post 600 post each to enter (in less then 30 days)...I hope not (unless quality postings...good luck)

At least I sensed there was something up...I'm like a mule picking up non poker tells

Hope you don’t mean me. I just replied to a bunch of them in a row...but can assure you that unless the sale involves Starbursts...a golden ticket is of no use to me!

But back to what makes me happy...I drove Santa and Mrs Clause around the neighborhood this evening and the smiling kids made me happy!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom