Things that make you Happy (8 Viewers)

Today we finally get a chance to perform in public! Live, for the whole world to watch. And for a good cause (Save the children). We haven't been able to rehearse a lot, and we're only allowed to be 5 on the stage at any point in time so it won't be the premiere we wanted, but it's better than nothing!

Given the cause, I hope it's ok to spread the love: https://fb.me/e/EFiIbErO

(Starts in ~2h, 1pm Eastern)

My son’s first kill!
Archery too!
5419B62D-CA69-4833-A4B3-4678416C8134.jpeg

Awesome! I'm either getting a package from @Fink or @Ben8257!

View attachment 595188
Haha LMAO!! That's just great!! Who the hell wouldn't want a freaking package from Pirateship??? No idea what they sell and now a bit intrigued! BTW packages from Fink come with no warning and are the absolute best packages!! I managed to get him with a mystery random gift yesterday!! Always nice to help a fellow Chipper!!

4 chocolate chip and 4 Peanut Butter Kisses if split DOP.

Patrick are you guys having hearing issues? I mean I know it's cold out but the kiddos look like they are freezing inside with their winter gear on!! Lol
Lol courtney told them to smile which they generally interpret as ”look weird” Got one good smile tonight mainly because we were getting ready to go outside and see Santa courtesy of the local volunteer fire dept.

Lol courtney told them to smile which they generally interpret as ”look weird” Got one good smile tonight mainly because we were getting ready to go outside and see Santa courtesy of the local volunteer fire dept.
I was just kidding brother!! How many trees do you guys have? Lol

Love the poker tree Patrick... is that the one the kids were helping you decorate for that epic pic in the giveaway a few weeks ago?

I was just kidding brother!! How many trees do you guys have? Lol

Love the poker tree Patrick... is that the one the kids were helping you decorate for that epic pic in the giveaway a few weeks ago?
We have two trees. The other one is traditional and that's the pic you mentioned. They also helped decorate this one. :)

When you talk to the owner of your company for your annual review, he points out:
- my billable hours are low
- it’s been a rough year
- we need to get you trained...
- I can do better

then asks if me if I deserve a pay increase... and I say no...

he gives me a 10k bump....

2020 is a strange year for sure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom