Things that make you Happy (5 Viewers)

Their first time catching fish.

616CB10F-94C1-41C1-9C8D-F87EA9F140B9.jpeg
1ED1FA5D-DE31-4A55-8955-428CB6E702DE.jpeg

If you're in Chicago, and need your sandwich fix, Weiner Circle is there for you.

(NSFW, language)

Wish I would have taken my 13 year old brother here when we hit up Chicago, he would have shit his pants.

We have a small bird feeder on our deck. It attracts birds and, to my annoyance, squirrels. I got to a breaking point with the squirrels eating all the food so I left the feeder empty for a few days. Then this happened yesterday:

IMG_20200608_164755061.jpg

A hawk landed under the bird feeder, gave a look to imply "fill this back up so I can eat the squirrels that show up", and then flew off.

The feeder is now full again. Heard the hawk screeching this morning.

We have a small bird feeder on our deck. It attracts birds and, to my annoyance, squirrels. I got to a breaking point with the squirrels eating all the food so I left the feeder empty for a few days. Then this happened yesterday:

View attachment 473129

A hawk landed under the bird feeder, gave a look to imply "fill this back up so I can eat the squirrels that show up", and then flew off.

The feeder is now full again. Heard the hawk screeching this morning.
In case you haven't seen this one yet, maybe it can give you some ideas (and yes, it's worth watching every single minute):

In case you haven't seen this one yet, maybe it can give you some ideas (and yes, it's worth watching every single minute):

Yeah, that video is hilarious. I am tempted to build the pressure plate launcher but that video taught me that no matter what, the tree rats will find a way to get to the food.

Yeah, that video is hilarious. I am tempted to build the pressure plate launcher but that video taught me that no matter what, the tree rats will find a way to get to the food.
They will... but at least you'll have some fun during the process :)

Are those actual wild strawberries, or potentilla indica - a less tasty look-alike? We get a lot of the potentilla indica (mock strawberries) here.
They are surprisingly tasty, a small one tastes much more than a whole "normal" strawberry found in a shop. I'd say they're the real deal, as we live close to the woods where they can be found as well.

MLB opening day for the rangers has got my spirits up. It’s so satisfying to be one inch closer to life as we knew it.

The cherry on top was my 13 month old daughter...she only knows a couple words. She yells “BYE!” at the TV, sure enough I glance up and a Rangers pitcher had just struck someone out. Uncanny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom