Things that make you Happy (4 Viewers)

A mother wrench feeding her hatchlings:

WrenchHatchlings.jpg

Ranking all of the NHL teams by the number of HOFers drafted throughout their history, Montréal has the most at 11. Despite drafting since 1963 (when the draft started), Toronto is second last with two (Sittler, Lanny MacDonald). Tied with just 2 is Chicago (Denis Savard, Hasek) -- though that will likely change with Towes, Kane, Keith. Ignoring 9 expansion teams with zero draftees in the HOF, the only teams with fewer than the Leafs are Dallas/Minnesota (Modano) and Anaheim (Kariya).

Teaching my eldest daughter to ride (without training wheels).

Meg learned on Sunday and we've been out cycling three times since.

This was from today:

20200514_164619.jpg

We cycled just under 5 miles (c8 km) and did some light off roading, all the while observing the requisite social distancing distances.

I'm so proud of his well she's taken to it. And she legit loves riding her bike.

I’ve been waiting almost 8years for this! The girls are done with training wheels and are able to go for short bike rides now.
We have been going to the local park to practice every night.

It feels good to get back on my bike again.

EA14BC46-CC6C-465D-9C5B-E91966D009FB.jpeg
71440D05-C975-496A-8405-8B06F2D89624.jpeg
61708344-BD1D-495E-8EEF-83A136229FFC.jpeg
B6F14934-2C96-48A2-B104-E7F642FEA3BD.jpeg

I’ve been waiting almost 8years for this! The girls are done with training wheels and are able to go for short bike rides now....

Glad to see that it is universal—all that area to ride and they go straight to the puddle. My kids do the exact same thing despite being told to avoid the puddles.

The gyms officially open up again today after being closed due to corona.

This makes me extremely happy lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom