Things That Are Bullsh*t (8 Viewers)

“Dibs on fracs if split, pending price”
Followed closely by “Dibs on $500s if split, pending price.”
Yes we all want the most rare, most desirable chips from that lot, hopefully at a steep discount.

But the most egregious of them all might be “dibs on button if split.”
Really? This guy’s selling a set of chips for thousands of dollars and you want him to peel off the damn button?

View attachment 1296654
"Dibs if this ends up being a fantastic deal. If its just the normal price I've passed on for a while, I'm not interested. If the extra shipping work makes you want to sell them cheaper, I'm your man!"

"Dibs if this ends up being a fantastic deal. If its just the normal price I've passed on for a while, I'm not interested. If the extra shipping work makes you want to sell them cheaper, I'm your man!"

Dibs gabagool if split. Interested only in two pounds. I don't want to have to worry about reselling the whole 10 pound block.

This is the most Jersey thing I've ever read.
No, this is the most Jersey thing:

I can bring the remaining 8 pounds to my parents', sister's, and in laws' place, and I wouldn't even have to get in my car as they all live no less than 4 blocks away from me. All of them already went to the deli this week and got all they needed for Easter Sunday dinner, however. My mother already started her gravy. It has to reduce for the next 10 days so it's just right.

No, this is the most Jersey thing:

I can bring the remaining 8 pounds to my parents', sister's, and in laws' place, and I wouldn't even have to get in my car as they all live no less than 4 blocks away from me. All of them already went to the deli this week and got all they needed for Easter Sunday dinner, however. My mother already started her gravy. It has to reduce for the next 10 days so it's just right.
You could have just said gravy

But the most egregious of them all might be “dibs on button if split.”
Really? This guy’s selling a set of chips for thousands of dollars and you want him to peel off the damn button?

View attachment 1296654
Animated GIF

We got a couple of inches in Iowa, as well. Last I heard, it was supposed to be confined to the northern most corners of the state.

sorry jodie sweetin GIF by Fuller House

First full day of Spring in Michigan.

View attachment 1297329

(The orange lines are my phone case reflecting off the window.)
That looks exactly like the fine Spring day in Detroit (1985, 39 years ago) when I decided I'd had enough of the cold/snow and was moving to the South at first opportunity. And it was in late April ffs.

That looks exactly like the fine Spring day in Detroit (1985, 39 years ago) when I decided I'd had enough of the cold/snow and was moving to the South at first opportunity. And it was in late April ffs.
I still remember my last winter in Iowa. I really don't mind the snow all that much. I rather enjoy it. It's the sub zero temps that I hate. That last year we had a stretch of 10-12 days where it never got above 0 F. And was as low as -35 F. Brutal.

My wife at the time and I had a cheap, drafty, barely insulated married student housing apartment. We packed up bags and moved in with my parents for a week or so. It was that bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom