Things That Are Bullsh*t (9 Viewers)

I’m on my way to Poker. FML.
IMG_7299.jpeg

Everything with "Not Mine" in the thread title is legit Bullshit.

Great. Congrats on finding something you don't want. Why not tell everyone who is either too lazy or is not diligent enough in their searches that whatever you found is out there?

Rest assured all of PCF, there are people who are putting in the time to find what you have already found... People are constantly looking for chips, you're not fuckin' Magellan discovering things no one knows about.

Everything with "Not Mine" in the thread title is legit Bullshit.

Great. Congrats on finding something you don't want. Why not tell everyone who is either too lazy or is not diligent enough in their searches that whatever you found is out there?

Rest assured all of PCF, there are people who are putting in the time to find what you have already found... People are constantly looking for chips, you're not fuckin' Magellan discovering things no one knows about.
Absolutely so true!!! Have you noticed so many of those posts are from the dolphins of the site? I would have more respect if they put up a moniker that said, “Here PCF, I couldn’t make a penny off you, so have at these!!” Rest assured, if there was any way possible they could have profited a buck, they wouldn’t be doing their “community” service by posting.

I definitely see where you are coming from. But as a guy who isn't actively scouring the interwebs for chips, I like seeing what else is out there (without having to put any effort in).

... as a guy who isn't actively scouring the interwebs for chips, I like seeing what else is out there (without having to put any effort in).

That is exactly my point.... there are people actively scouring, putting in time to find this stuff.

Everyone will see them eventually, they just won't have the opportunity to make those hounding around pay more for, or miss them completely.

I'm not saying that as a personal attack toward you. However if someone sees a "not mine" post and want the chips, they are definitely diving into the fray to get them and in doing so making whatever was found more expensive.

As with anything in life, if you put in the work, you should be able to reap the reward.

But alas... also as we all learned when we were kids "life ain't fair", although we wish it were.

Now update says plow all night
View attachment 1291808
Never went to sleep. On the plow, shovel, broom since about 11pm. I think the meteorologist low balled this. We are 2 ft and not even through the night. Fml. 5am coffee break. I’m the only guy on my cul-de-sac that has been working. Those boys are screwed

“Dibs on fracs if split, pending price”
Followed closely by “Dibs on $500s if split, pending price.”
Yes we all want the most rare, most desirable chips from that lot, hopefully at a steep discount.

But the most egregious of them all might be “dibs on button if split.”
Really? This guy’s selling a set of chips for thousands of dollars and you want him to peel off the damn button?

IMG_9748.gif

“Dibs on fracs if split, pending price”
Followed closely by “Dibs on $500s if split, pending price.”
Yes we all want the most rare, most desirable chips from that lot, hopefully at a steep discount.

But the most egregious of them all might be “dibs on button if split.”
Really? This guy’s selling a set of chips for thousands of dollars and you want him to peel off the damn button?

View attachment 1296654
@Himewad :ninja:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom