Things That Are Bullsh*t (10 Viewers)

I think in lieu of the policies and procedures and rules for banning/suspensions, the site should just rely on the Big Wheel of Justice.

Everybody's username goes on the wheel and every morning when a mod gets out of bed he spins that bad boy around. Whoever gets the final click is out for 24 hours. What did you do to deserve it? Probably something we don't even know about yet!

That's the beauty of the Big Wheel of Justice. The guilty will always eventually be punished even if they're not caught. Will innocent people also suffer? No! Because we are all guilty in the existential sense. So let's just surrender to the Wheel.

QjthHZ7.png

This post was paid for by The Committee in Support of the Big Wheel of Justice. The Big Wheel of Justice supports this message. Vote Big Wheel of Justice for Mod 2020.

I think in lieu of the policies and procedures and rules for banning/suspensions, the site should just rely on the Big Wheel of Justice.

Everybody's username goes on the wheel and every morning when a mod gets out of bed he spins that bad boy around. Whoever gets the final click is out for 24 hours. What did you do to deserve it? Probably something we don't even know about yet!

That's the beauty of the Big Wheel of Justice. The guilty will always eventually be punished even if they're not caught. Will innocent people also suffer? No! Because we are all guilty in the existential sense. So let's just surrender to the Wheel.

QjthHZ7.png

This post was paid for by The Committee in Support of the Big Wheel of Justice. The Big Wheel of Justice supports this message. Vote Big Wheel of Justice for Mod 2020.
KALI MA! KALI MA!

QjthHZ7.png

Best usage yet of that ugly flower spot pattern imo. @upNdown

QjthHZ7.png

I'm all for the Big Wheel of Justice - BWoJ. My crime has to do with the girl spinning the wheel, unless this is an adult's only website.

Barrie, you getting Involved in a semi-heated conversation rarely makes it better, and this has been no exception, so no surprise. You should just change your avatar to a gasoline can. And if you really hate how this place is run to your apparent dissatisfaction, please feel free to start your own chip forum. I'll stop by for a look-see.
We're still at the beginning stages for the website creation/editor. Had to decide how much ability we'd give users vs what we wanted to have prefabricated. At launch it won't quite be wix on the user end, but should meet general needs and quickly scale to that. For pre fab, it should be pretty congruent with most modern offerings.
1595100134381.png

For admins and users, everything from logging in to tags to views to impersonating will be comprehensive and customize-able dependent on hierarchy/actions.
example.png

I can shoot over some images of what the forum and discussions and all that will look like. We're about 2 weeks from those getting wrapped up. Funnily enough that's actually become a main focus. It is ending up being extremely comprehensive regarding permissions, groups, having a social media-like component, pinning, and the like. What's really nice is having an internal instant messaging system in addition to emails/messages. We weren't gonna do that, but it should play really well in Phase 2 when the app is developed.

Anywho, I don't hate how this place is run, and no need to start my own anything forum, but hey, if someone needs a forum, feel free to shoot me a message. And I don't need you to stop by and do a look-see, theres people for that. But if you want to do some beta testing and such, let me know!

Last edited:
We're still at the beginning stages for the website creation/editor. Had to decide how much ability we'd give users vs what we wanted to have prefabricated. At launch it won't quite be wix on the user end, but should meet general needs and quickly scale to that. For pre fab, it should be pretty congruent with most modern offerings.
View attachment 493939

For admins and users, everything from logging in to tags to views to impersonating will be comprehensive and customize-able dependent on hierarchy/actions.
View attachment 493943

I can shoot over some images of what the forum and discussions and all that will look like. We're about 2 weeks from those getting wrapped up. Funnily enough that's actually become a main focus. It is ending up being extremely comprehensive regarding permissions, groups, having a social media-like component, pinning, and the like. What's really nice is having an internal instant messaging system in addition to emails/messages. We weren't gonna do that, but it should play really well in Phase 2 when the app is developed.

Anywho, I don't hate how this place is run, and no need to start my own anything forum, but hey, if someone needs a forum, feel free to shoot me a message. And I don't need you to stop by and do a look-see, I have dev teams for that. But if you want to do some beta testing and such, let me know!
Does it have hookers? And cocaine?

This has got to be the right place for this post!!
20200720_132611.jpg

Got some clouds and parked in the shade... 98 degrees in the truck... but my job is across the street in the dirt in a hole in the group starting a modern rise apartment building in our nation's capitol. Running copper wire through rebar that I have to lay on my belly to run. With all the machines running down there moving dirt its about 110 or higher. No air moving in direct sunlight... the steel I'm laying on burns you as soon as you touch it! Now this is BULLS**T!!!

View attachment 494852
Got some clouds and parked in the shade... 98 degrees in the truck... but my job is across the street in the dirt in a hole in the group starting a modern rise apartment building in our nation's capitol. Running copper wire through rebar that I have to lay on my belly to run. With all the machines running down there moving dirt its about 110 or higher. No air moving in direct sunlight... the steel I'm laying on burns you as soon as you touch it! Now this is BULLS**T!!!
I hope it’s a dry heat! I’m guessing DC is a little swampy tho, so stay hydrated

on a related note, did anyone catch nascar yesterday (not like there’s a lot of sport viewing options)? They ran the first ever summer race as Texas Motor Speedway. They routinely were showing in car temps...in the 150s. OMG

All finished up and ready for inspection.
20200720_135130.jpg

#3/0 Ufer ground for the building.. lots of fun!
20200720_135154.jpg

Hey you guys think you could move those 2x4s so i can install the ground... sorry senior... de crane is no workey... ohh ok thanks...

This is home for the next 14 months
20200720_135309.jpg

Shirts soaked... I'm soaked and filthy, riding home topless watch out ladies!!! Lmao
20200720_140053.jpg

Wonder whyI cut the Jesus hair off... that's why! Tomorrow is supposed to be the same... uggh Bulls**t!!!

View attachment 494852

I would have selected the lower temperature fwiw. Granted, 93.1 degrees is still hot, but every little bit helps.

Here's another one... how is this even slightly safe for you or those around you??
20200720_145607.jpg

Sticker on the back says Drag life... I don't even care about your sexual preferences... but there has to be a safer way to makeup for your short comings in life...I passed him literally 5'6"ish maybe 130 pounds and looked like Enimems twin.

Posting scrollable walls of text from Wikipedia, or X Magazine, or Y Publication, on a damn poker chip forum. Or pretty much anywhere for that matter.

The hell is wrong with people? I don't care who it is or what they're saying. That's total bullshit.

Posting scrollable walls of text from Wikipedia, or X Magazine, or Y Publication, on a damn poker chip forum. Or pretty much anywhere for that matter.

The hell is wrong with people? I don't care who it is or what they're saying. That's total bullshit.
I go farther.
ANY post over 1,000 words. Do you really have that much to say?

I'd rather somebody speak honestly and say what they have to say than complain about something being too long to read. That helps you identify a true person.

Fyp
both farther and further are fine fyi

That’s what links are for!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom