The unofficial Sunset Beach PRON thread (3 Viewers)

All that needs to be finished is the art! I’m still suuuuuper torn on label over or inlay replacement. I 100% like inlay replacement better but label over is so appealing because of the ease.
I also feel there is a big difference in the feel and sound of the chip with overlabel vs inlay replace.

As I've had some experience with this in the 39mm THC category, I definitely felt and heard distinct differences between the two customizations. I first did 235 label over out of 240 chips. Then did a few inlay replace to compare, and soon after, I did 235 inlay replace.

Just wanted to share Mo! Your tastes are upper shelf at worst, and it's just a beautiful lineup man! Can't wait to see what you do either way!

B0D240FF-F82E-40AA-9FB1-459237DFEBDF.jpeg

Wow!!!
Love these chips. I’m saving these pics, one day when I get customs done I’m copying these these colors and edge spots...

Wow!!!
Love these chips. I’m saving these pics, one day when I get customs done I’m copying these these colors and edge spots...

Might want to ask permission before copying someone else's set of customs. Unless you're cowboy, of course. In which case, copy away.

Might want to ask permission before copying someone else's set of customs. Unless you're cowboy, of course. In which case, copy away.

Hmm,
I get the etiquette thing there. I didn’t realize these were custom chips. Noted, thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom