SOLD The @tulkas Collection - WTHC ***Fracs & 5s!*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! I am helping @tulkas sell off a couple sets as he has decided to completely withdraw from the chipping game. Will have a Dunes and Horseshoe Cleveland set hitting the market for him soon.

The breakdown of this set is as follows:

100 x White hotstamps (80 x .25s + 20 x NCV) (All look to be new/unused, super sharp, NM/Excellent condition) $900 $800 $750
SOLD! 60 x 1 (50 look new/unused, super sharp, NM/Excellent, and 10 used, mostly Excellent/VG, a few with fleabites, all s/u) $480
100 x 5 (90 look new/unused, super sharp, NM/Excellent, and 10 used, mostly Excellent/VG, one with a fleabite, all s/u) $600 $550
SOLD! 40 x 25(All look to be new/unused, super sharp, NM/Excellent condition) $200
5 x 100 (All look to be new/unused, super sharp, NM/Excellent condition) $30 $25

Although since I am not a chip grader please view pics carefully before purchasing. I'd be happy to send additional pics upon request. Prefer to sell as a set but will entertain possibly splitting after a couple days if all chips are accounted for. Priority goes to a full set sale. If split, priority goes to the person taking the most chips.

NOW SPLITTING! Split prices do not include shipping.

Four cut cards and a generic dealer button is included in the set sale.

$2100 $2000 $1950+ $15 priority mail. Racks not included. While the chips will be packed super safely my responsibility ends once the package is dropped at USPS.

PPFF only directly to @tulkas (due to Paypal's new rules and regulations https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ef-bill-will-crush-ebay-paypal-sellers.72178/). The chips are in my possession and my feedback should speak for itself. If you feel you need to do goods and services this is not the right purchase for you.

First response in the thread has priority. "Dibs" (if you want them) or "PMing" (if you have questions).
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."

Thanks for looking!

IMG_8108.JPG
IMG_8111.JPG

IMG_8112.JPG

IMG_8113.JPG
IMG_8114.JPG

Used chips, worst sides:
IMG_8115.JPG
21E59CCB-519B-49A5-B288-A9D3CAC38573.jpeg

Last edited:
My apologies. Just realizing I had an incorrect price on the 25s. The OP has been corrected. Please feel free to release dibs if the new split price doesn't work for you. Sorry for the confusion.
And think you are meaning 5×100 And not 1×100.
Just to let you know

Relinquishing DIBS on fracs. Would still love the 1's if they're available.

After many PMs with @TheRealTeddyKGB it was agreed on to release him of his dibs on the fracs. No harm…no foul. That being said, the fracs are back up on the market and are price dropped to $800! Full set price drop two!

Thank goodness! I’d hate for @TheRealTeddyKGB to lose two points for reneging. Ha!

While I know your statement was a joke, reneging and releasing your dibs really screws up sales ads and makes things a lot more difficult for the seller. People look at ads interested in an item and once they seen what they want was dibs-ed they move on and well often never revisit the ad. They don’t see the retraction and the seller misses the opportunity of those other possible sales. It also makes ads very confusing and convoluted. While you won’t get docked points for releasing, it is definitely not cool to the seller and is kind of frowned upon by most.

I also understand that sometimes mistakes are made and through conversations things can be talked out. Just as it was in this case.

Getting off my soapbox now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Seriously. I absolutely love the WTHC set you are selling. Oh yes. One day. They WILL be mine.
GLWS!

Good luck obtaining a set of these in the future. They’re gorgeous!

My apologies. I shouldn't have made a joke on your thread, especially regarding this matter.
You are 100% right! I was only joking because the terminology reminded me of euchre. If you haven't played that card game, give it a try. It goes by several different names depending on where in the country you are located.

I am not sure how one could possibly control reneging on dibs? Mentioning as you did in a sales add should help because people are too free with claiming dibs, even when the seller doesn't want to split a set up. I asked a question about the dibs process a little while ago. Had a good discussion about it I think.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...rice-im-backup-dibs-quoth-the-chipper.104044/
Not meaning to hijack your thread. You were the first person I have noticed that ever mentioned anything after someone released their dibs.

These chips are phenomenal and are listed at a good price. GLWS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom