THE PRESTIGE GROUP BUY (GB COMPLETE) (3 Viewers)

Question for @SUN-FLY Poker Chips , when these are available for purchase on the website will the custom wording on the label also be an option?
Already considering an addon :D
Sorry if this was already covered, I didn't feel like reading 17 pages to find it, thanks!

Haven't gotten to shooting a review yet, but had a request to show side by side pics with the Old School GB chips, so here ya go!

I like both sets a lot, don't really have a preference.
IMG_6702.jpg
IMG_6701.jpg
IMG_6700.jpg
IMG_6699.jpg
IMG_6698.jpg
IMG_6703.JPG

Question for @SUN-FLY Poker Chips , when these are available for purchase on the website will the custom wording on the label also be an option?
Already considering an addon :D
Sorry if this was already covered, I didn't feel like reading 17 pages to find it, thanks!
Our webpages won't be able to support direct custom editing, however you may directly contact our sales to place the add-on custom order.

Wow. These came out amazing! Much better in person. Pictures and renderings don’t do them justice. The gradient around the label gives the design more depth. They feel and shuffle great. Thank you all involved for making this happen. Probably going to add-on in the near future.

mmmm. Creamsicle Orange.
22A54825-530A-4483-A589-4E695B0BA41A.jpeg
F202F420-8941-4BC3-8106-B733FDFB8CF5.jpeg
1FF3A672-BD64-4B7E-A75E-5D63706FF7F8.jpeg

Ok so didn't know where to post this but here are my semi custom sun-fly's in action.
Daughter shoving all in vs my wife heads up in an epic battle (If not for covid this would have never happened for sure)
20200808_214518.jpg

Wife wins, flopped a full house 3's over 4's, daughter figured her set of 3's were good.

Notice the wife hiding her pink 5k's in the back, poor form.

Is this offer over? Absolutely love these chips. Want to order a tournament set badly.

Need enough for 30 player tournaments with bounty chips and a dealer chip.

Is this offer over? Absolutely love these chips. Want to order a tournament set badly.

Need enough for 30 player tournaments with bounty chips and a dealer chip.
The GB is over, contact Sun-Fly directly to find out current pricing.

Hi Guys,
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but thought this may be the best place to ask - can anyone who purchased both 43mm and 39mm Prestige chips please shed a bit of light on whether the 39mm chips are too slippery to shuffle?

I have 43mm samples and they are beautiful, but I'm not sure how I feel about the bigger chip option. I wasn't able to get any 39mm samples (or even similar ones, e.g. Asconas).

Hi Guys,
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but thought this may be the best place to ask - can anyone who purchased both 43mm and 39mm Prestige chips please shed a bit of light on whether the 39mm chips are too slippery to shuffle?

I have 43mm samples and they are beautiful, but I'm not sure how I feel about the bigger chip option. I wasn't able to get any 39mm samples (or even similar ones, e.g. Asconas).
If you want ascona samples you can get them from jacks poker, thats where I got mine from.

https://www.jackspoker.com.au/ascona-sample-pack-11-chips

Hi Guys,

I own samples of both 39mm and 43mm Sunflys and own a set of 43s.
20210517_165615.jpg

They are still a bit plasticky but the weight on the 43mm really is a nice balance. All of the 39mm I feel are too light and just feel like a plastic chip, I can weigh them later today but too light for my taste personally. They are also a bit more slippery probably also due to less weight

If you want ascona samples you can get them from jacks poker, thats where I got mine from.

None in stock at the moment haha :(

I own samples of both 39mm and 43mm Sunflys and own a set of 43s.
View attachment 772844
They are still a bit plasticky but the weight on the 43mm really is a nice balance. All of the 39mm I feel are too light and just feel like a plastic chip, I can weigh them later today but too light for my taste personally. They are also a bit more slippery probably also due to less weight

Thanks @Ben8257 - Your chips look amazing! Sunfly do damn nice chips! And Those racks also look like a match made in heaven!

None in stock at the moment haha :(

Thanks @Ben8257 - Your chips look amazing! Sunfly do damn nice chips! And Those racks also look like a match made in heaven!
Those particular racks come from Apache, a site vendor here. Very similar to the Matsui racks but a bit more shape to them and better support for the chips.
20200908_160719.jpg

20200908_162546.jpg

Also they fit very nicely in their case! I really do think you would like the 43mm version. For me chipping is about variety, if all of the chips were 39mm but just different manufacturers I think it would be a bit boring. So we have a mix of 36mm, 39mm, 43mm, 48mm, octagons and plaques with some sets. Again to each their own, but I like giving players a variety. Some guys only want to collected leaded Paulson THCs, while they are amazing, i want a little morethan just a different chip color and inlay design myself!

Hi Guys,

If you want to order, you may try to contact JacksPoker, I'm not sure what rate they are selling at, however we always ship custom orders to them, so I think adding your order together could save some shipping costs.

If you want to order, you may try to contact JacksPoker, I'm not sure what rate they are selling at, however we always ship custom orders to them, so I think adding your order together could save some shipping costs.
Ah thanks for the tip! I will shoot JacksPoker an email now and see! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom