THE PRESTIGE GROUP BUY (GB COMPLETE) (5 Viewers)

SUN-FLY Poker Chips

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
GB completed, thanks again to everyone who's got involved with this GB, and I hope you all enjoy what we've supplied. Next time we'll make some improvements on our packing method, looking forward to start a new project soon!

Special thanks to @p5woody who created this amazing design set – THE PRESTIGE. And special thanks to @Tommy who will be handling all reshipping works for USA/CAN region buyers. This project won’t exist without supports and suggestions from any of you guys, we really appreciate your efforts into this project.

DESIGN & COLOR/CODE# REFERENCE
1) POLYINNO 39MM CHIP
Prestige-39mm-web-01.jpg

2) POLYINNO 43MM CHIP
Prestige-43mm-web-01.jpg

3) POLYINNO/POLYCHROM 60MM DB
Prestige-DB-web-01.jpg

All orders can be done in a 'semi-customize' way - mainly the writings. You may pick up the colors (each one has a unique code on it) and decide what denomination you'd like to have. And, if you prefer to have another name, 'Morgan' for example rather than the original 'Prestige', we can also help you change the writings as well as the initial 'P' inside the shield.

Here are the denomination options provided by Woody for your reference:
1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $2.50, $5, $10,$20, $25, $50, $100, $500, $1000, $2000, $2500, $5000, $10,000, $20,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000, $1,000,000, 3-dot non-denominated, RE-BUY and Bounty.

PROTOTYPE PICTURE REFERENCES
39mm.jpg

43mm.jpg

DB.jpg

PRICING & ORDERING QTY
The unit price has covered shipping costs from our side to Tommy's location in the USA. Excludes 15% tariff and local USPS shipping cost, we’ll help you calculate the total when you place the order.

Each 'NON-CUSTOMIZED' order will have to be at least 100pcs in total, no quantity limitation on each color.
Each 'SEMI-CUSTOMIZED' order will have to be at least 300pcs in total, no quantity limitation on each color.

CHIP TYPEUNIT PRICETARIFF COSTRESHIPPING COST
PolyInno 39mm Chip$0.56/ea+15% total amount$15.05/MFRB box
PolyInno 43mm Chip$0.60/ea+15% total amount$15.05/MFRB box
PolyChrom 60mm DB$2.90/ea+15% total amount$15.05/MFRB box
PolyInno 60mm DB$3.10/ea+15% total amount$15.05/MFRB box

CHIP TYPEUNIT PRICETARIFF COSTRESHIPPING COST
PolyInno 39mm Chip without Label$0.44/ea+15% total amount$15.05/MFRB box
PolyInno 43mm Chip without Label$0.48/ea+15% total amount$15.05/MFRB box
PolyInno 60mm DB without Label$2.90/ea+15% total amount$15.05/MFRB box

SHIPPING
We fully understand that everyone would like to have their own sets on hand as soon as possible, however during this special pandemic period, the air shipping cost has increased almost 6 to 10 times and it keeps changing every single day, therefore we would most likely choose sea freight as our first option if the air cost was still on a high level by the time when we are ready to ship out all GB orders.

Sea freight usually takes about 22 days from our port to the ports around the west coast area of the US, plus custom clearance and ground shipping to Tommy's location, roughly it'd take about 30 days in total.

Tommy will reship your orders by putting our packing boxes into the USPS MFRB once he receives the bulk shipment, this part of cost will be calculated and collected by us when you place the order, we'll then wire these funds to Tommy once we ship out the bulk cargo.

HOW TO ORDER AND PAY?
Simply send email to sales@sun-fly.com with your ordering quantity, customization information as well as your contact info (Address/ZIP code/Phone# etc), our sales will help you calculate the total cost then generate an invoice for you. You may arrange payment to our PayPal or bank account at your convenience.

A digital proof will be generated based on your customization requirements then sent to you for your confirmation once we receive your payment.

HOW LONG WILL THIS GB LAST?
We would like to keep it in roughly 3 weeks to collect orders as many as possible since now, after that we’ll start production and stop taking new orders of the GB since we will not be able to insert any new orders to our imprint line once the production schedule is fixed and running.

Alternatively, you can still place custom orders with us and ship along with the GB bulk shipment with a lower shipping rate but pricing of the chips will be calculated separately without a discount.

THE PRESTIGE design will be available to purchase later on our retail website.

Last edited:
Nice. Is it possible to just get some dealer buttons? Or is the minimum still 100 on those?

Two questions:
1) Since a "Rebuy" chip isn't pictured, would a Rebuy chip be considered a semi-customized chip?
2) For re-shipping 100 chips and possibly 2 dealer buttons to Canada, is SFRB an option? An MFRB is around $72 Cdn for shipping alone.

One of the hosts in our league is looking specificially for rebuy and bounty chips. These would work nicely, but once I factor in the exchange and reshipping, it's $1.80 Cdn per chip shipped for the non-customized 43mm chips, which is a tough sell.

Last edited:
The 2 non denom chips aren’t pictured in the 43mm front view but are pictured in the 43mm side view. Double checking that they are available as 43mm chips

The 2 non denom chips aren’t pictured in the 43mm front view but are pictured in the 43mm side view. Double checking that they are available as 43mm chips
Thanks for the heads up. They are available, it is our mistake when taking the photos. I'll update pictures on next Monday.

Ok so I'm guessing since you didn't answer me....that means NO to being able to purchase a sample set of these first .
Sorry I was on my way home and try to reply as quick as I can with my cell phone. Sample sets are not available with this GB, our MOQ is 100pcs for non-customized orders.

Two questions:
1) Since a "Rebuy" chip isn't pictured, would a Rebuy chip be considered a semi-customized chip?
2) For re-shipping 100 chips and possibly 2 dealer buttons to Canada, is SFRB an option? An MFRB is around $72 Cdn for shipping alone.

One of the hosts in our league is looking specificially for rebuy and bounty chips. These would work nicely, but once I factor in the exchange and reshipping, it's $1.80 Cdn per chip shipped for the non-customized 43mm chips, which is a tough sell.

1) Yes a Rebuy is considered as semi customized chip, no additional cost but the MOQ has to be above 300pcs.
2) We've done the size matching with USPS standard packaging sizes before launching this GB, the only option for us is the MFRB. We don't have a standard box size that fits the SFRB.

Let me get this straight. I can get 43mm PollyInno chips with my preference of color and my own text/shield letter for 60c / chip (excluding reship and tariff). And there's no minimum on individual chip quantity; just overall order quantity.
Ok, I passed out. I'm back.

That’s about the “average” price for 43mm hybrids that others have reported IIRC

My suggestion for specific needs:
1) Sample sets - hopefully somebody will volunteer to coordinate ordering and reshipping sample sets (This would be done outside the GB). Since these are brand new, this can't be done before GB order is closed. However, 43mm hybrid chips have been done before, so maybe you could find somebody willing to sell or lend you a set to evaluate. Same feel and quality, just different design.

2) If you want small quantities, find somebody in your country willing to add your chips onto their order.

That’s about the “average” price for 43mm hybrids that others have reported IIRC
I think this is the first time semi-customization has been offered as part of hybrid GB. Also the 60¢ price includes shipping to USA, my previous orders did not include shipping for that price. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong :)

For re-shipping 100 chips and possibly 2 dealer buttons to Canada, is SFRB an option? An MFRB is around $72 Cdn for shipping alone.
I think Sun-Fly plans to pre-box up all orders that are sent to @Tommy for reshipping, which he will either resend as-is or drop into a MFRB depending on the relative reshipping costs.

None of Sun-Fly's boxes will fit into a SFRB, but you might ask @Tommy if he'd be willing to repackage a very small order into a SFRB or SFRE.

Just curious, is the 60mm POLYINNO button a hybrid with a label like the chips? While the POLYCHROM is a traditional ceramic? If so, I didn't know that was a thing. I'd pick one up if somebody does sample redistribution. Great design as well, @p5woody!

Just curious, is the 60mm POLYINNO button a hybrid with a label like the chips? While the POLYCHROM is a traditional ceramic? If so, I didn't know that was a thing. I'd pick one up if somebody does sample redistribution. Great design as well, @p5woody!
You are correct, 60mm hybrid with label and traditional 60mm ceramic. First time I have seen 60mm hybrid, excited to see it.

Sure - but then that already includes shipping. And I can semi-customize at that price. I've never seen semi-customs that low. Like, I can get a whole set of green/orange chips that say BOOGER on them with a big, fat B in the shield, and it's still only 60c

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom