THE PRESTIGE GROUP BUY (GB COMPLETE) (8 Viewers)

Thinking of putting together a .25, $1. $5, $20 cash game set. Would like to see what others have come up with. Possible lineup below:

39-004 / BLUE - .25
39-012 / WHITE - $1
39-005 / RED - $5
39-006 / LEMON - $20

Thinking of putting together a .25, $1. $5, $20 cash game set. Would like to see what others have come up with. Possible lineup below:

39-004 / BLUE - .25
39-012 / WHITE - $1
39-005 / RED - $5
39-006 / LEMON - $20
Just beware of possible blue and red color transfer to the white chips if agressively handled together (mixed pots or shuffling). Normal use won't cause it, but rubbing red and white colored chips together will transfer red onto white.

Just beware of possible blue and red color transfer to the white chips if agressively handled together (mixed pots or shuffling).

This can happen with ceramics??? Oh man, I was considering getting white, but eventually decided against it. Color transfer makes me lose sleep at night.

Just beware of possible blue and red color transfer to the white chips if agressively handled together (mixed pots or shuffling). Normal use won't cause it, but rubbing red and white colored chips together will transfer red onto white.

Thank you for the heads up. Is the White the only color you have to worry about with the color transfer? I'm open to other suggestions but after a quick glance, the Grey seems to be a good replacement.

Thank you for the heads up. Is the White the only color you have to worry about with the color transfer? I'm open to other suggestions but after a quick glance, the Grey seems to be a good replacement.
White seems to be the most noticeable of all dye-sub printed ceramics, and usually only with red, dark blue, dark green, or black.

@doublequeen -- May I see a charcoal/purple/salmon/lemon/turquoise/white lineup, please?
Here we go (no white chip available)
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 17.27.21.jpeg

Anyone have a strong take on the below regarding:

1. $2.00 vs $2.50
2. Which lineup? Liking both personally. Left to Right - .25 - $1 - $2 or $2.50 - $5 - $20

Also thank you so much @doublequeen

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 17.24.32.jpeg.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 17.24.32.jpeg.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 183
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 17.24.32 (1).jpeg.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-06-10 at 17.24.32 (1).jpeg.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 181
@SUN-FLY Poker Chips, I have a suggestion for future group buys. If possible, having a few of every chip produced in order to provide the various side-by-side and dirty stack pictures asked for in this thread would be such a huge help.

@SUN-FLY Poker Chips, I have a suggestion for future group buys. If possible, having a few of every chip produced in order to provide the various side-by-side and dirty stack pictures asked for in this thread would be such a huge help.

100% had relegated myself to not ordering, and staying the course for a set through classifieds. Now happy to order, and will defer on classifieds for the time being. Just couldn't visualize the Blade design on to the edges, and the real life setting here of a table does a better job of displaying the chips vs the prototype shots.

Srill debating... thoughts on this lineup for T25 - T25000?

Turquoise / Salmon / Lavender / white / lemon / red + green bounty chip
1591806797260.png

1591810059238.png

Last edited:
Going for a T100 set, chips are in the order 100/500/1000/5000.
I know what lineup I like but I am interested in seeing what others like.
Any opinions on what lineup you like best?

View attachment 473930

Create a poll... This many options will make it hard to get good feedback here in this thread.

Which is brighter, the Lemon or Yellow? Trying to decide on the $5 for my Cali set.

I didn't know that, do you have pictures so I can look into this issue?

Sent in my order. How soon should I expect to hear back from someone regarding payment?
I remember being surprised how soon they got back to me. I don’t remember more than a couple hours ever
Make sure you check your junk mail

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom