The Prestige GB pr0n thread (Sunfly) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Today I had the privelege to be the first one to receive his chips from the Prestige GB via Sunfly (as this was a semi custom order and directly shipped to Germany).

First thing I must say: doing business with @SUN-FLY Poker Chips was a pleasure ... quick response time on emails (whether it was John or Ringo) and absolutely fast turnaround time on the whole order :tup:

2020/05/26: sent payment
2020/05/27: received artwork proof
2020/06/06: received shipping info
2020/06/08: UPS driver took parcel with him (as only cash accepted for VAT/customs) :confused
2020/06/09: wife paid cash and got the parcel

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-09 at 16.08.38.jpeg

Unboxing of three boxes (one cash set, one tourney set ... and a surprise as John already told me in the GB thread - so I wondered what this could be) ... my wife and myself could not believe what was inside - along with a touching letter from John, there was this:

As the set is dedicated to our son "Moritz" who will be born in around six weeks, we received this great chips (suited for babies I guess) - diameter 44mm, height 10mm) - one each for each semi custom chip I ordered. Thanks so much guys!

sunfly_moritz_07.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_08.jpeg

I thought it couldn't get any better ... but I was wrong - here are pics of the semi custom cash and tourney set. I must admit this order was a "check in the dark" as I never had Sunfly hybrids in my hands before (I know the "you should have gotten samples" phrases will pop up now :D).

My expectations were well exceeded. These are absolutely great chips (and I had a lot of sets over the years: plastic, custom ASM, BCC, PNY's, Pharaohs, ceramics). And while I might be a little affected by the background of this set, I must say: THESE ARE STUNNING :eek:... great feel, great look, great colors, great sound.

Everyone who is involved in this GB: look forward to your shipment ... enough said: here are some pics:

sunfly_moritz_02.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_06.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_03.jpeg

T20000 starting stack:

sunfly_moritz_04.jpeg

43 mm
sunfly_moritz_05.jpeg

Also my first 43mm chips I ever had - I love them but am happy that I did not order the whole set in 43mm.
My favorite colors are fuchsia (5c), turquoise (20c), lemon (1€) and salmon (T5000) ... all chips look awesome, but I am more than happy that the three best colors are the chips most used in the cash set (as planned).

Will add some more pr0n in the next couple of days - now I need to find an appropriate storage solution!

My breakdown (if anyone cares):

100x 5c
200x 20c
120x 1€
060x 5€
020x 14€ (just for fun as 14 was the jersey number from both my wife and me)

020x Bounty
010x Show Em

100x T25
100x T100
060x T500
080x T1000
060x T5000
=================
930 chips total

If anyone needs stack pictures regarding dirty stack issues (or color combinations) for a decision before the GB ends, I would be happy to provide them!

Last edited:
Great pics, I really like the combo you picked for the cash set. :tup:

Last edited:
As the set is dedicated to our son "Moritz" who will be born in around six weeks, we received this great chips (suited for babies I guess) - diameter 44mm, height 10mm) - one each for each semi custom chip I ordered. Thanks so much guys!

sunfly_moritz_07.jpeg
sunfly_moritz_08.jpeg
Those are the cutest chips ever! Can you shuffle them though?

Wow, nice! My payment was received 25th, so looks like you took a sneaky shortcut, lol.
Thanks for sharing pics, can‘t wait to get mine :)

How did you get a first delivery attempt within 2 days of getting shipping info? I got my shipping info 3 days ago and it tells me UPS hasn't even picked up the package yet... Gotta stay patient

They sure do look nice! Looking forward to get mine (with $200+ in shipping I hope it won't take too long :) )

Hey guys would you mind giving me the tickness of a single 43mm chip and the tickness of a 50 chips stack? Im building a custom case while waiting as I ordered a 43mm set. Thx!!!
@doublequeen I agree with you your Cash color selection is great! Looks amazing in the case. Makes me happy as I picked the same colors as you except for the red (for me its a green)

Most ceramics have 3.3mm thickness, regardless of diameter. A few exceptions, but not hybrids or 43mm chips..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom