Tourney The PokerNational Championships Cherokee (1 Viewer)

TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
Hey everyone - wanted to share the experience thus far in Cherokee NC for the WSOP National Championships - event # 1 took place Friday 456 entries and I managed to make my first final table and was devastated to end up in 5th place but the experience was incredible - Pretty epic run for the first event. Playing Event 3 today after taking a day off yesterday !
Special shout out to Mr Tree who railed me and was also here for the tourney ! Thanks for the support sir !! Truly a class act and he represented REDBELLY well rocking the shirt during day 1 !!!
Here are some pictures starting with my stack leading up to final table ! Enjoy - Paulson solids were a great choice for the tourney set BTW

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
on my first
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Yes sir ..Played cash all day yesterday and rocking the 12:00 C re-entry... Let's freaking DO THIS !

Oh and another special shout out to AFTER THE FACT and H|Q who also texted me throughout the run and railed from places high and low ! Thanks fellas ! HQ If I cash today shipping is free my friend on the PARADICE set.... I am hoping that happens! I will be a happy camper !

Here are some pictures starting with my stack leading up to final table ! Enjoy - Paulson solids were a great choice for the tourney set BTW
image-jpg.14717

Congrats on the nice cash! Are those T25K quarter-pies??

12,825 at first break. Just got a nice double up. 3 bet with JJ from the small blind. Got a call from the original raiser. Flop is a dry A 8 3. I check he checks. Turn J. I check he shoves. Thank you for giving me the free card with the AK

Deezer's hiding in the weeds with 8K. My friend Paul is at 17K at first break

My friend Paul lost half his stack QQ<KK.

I'm hanging in with what I think is a near avg stack

Uggghhhh top 2 < bottom set from super aggro chip leader. Firing one last bullet at event C

Back to the grind on a Monday at work but a great run .... Nice to meet you Mr Tree.. Normal cash game tonight. :cool: ......

Back to the grind on a Monday at work but a great run .... Nice to meet you Mr Tree.. Normal cash game tonight. :cool: ......
Great to meet you as well! Congrats again on the great run.

Hope to get you to the Post next year despite our lack of dealers!

Awesome run! I'd be guaranteed to lose because I'd want to keep all the beautiful orange chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom