The Poker Loft (G-Spot) (1 Viewer)

1pocket

Sitting Out
Reaction score
(Everything in bold is a link)

Welcome to my poker loft.

Some of you have asked me to post pics of my table/room that I am putting together, so thought I should share. (Getting inspiration from other room Pr0n for finishing touches)

As mentioned in my post " If You Build It, Will They Come? ", I am back in the hosting game and acquired a poker table recently. I am utilizing the loft and adjacent patio area to host poker games/pre-game bbqs. The adjacent patio also makes it convenient for smokers to take a break or for people to play chess, rummy, heads up once bumped from single table tourney.

As you may notice from pics, a very important piece of the puzzle is missing.. the CHIPS. Now that I got the green light, "
Wife's Feedback". it shouldn't be long to get games going.

As the title suggests, this poker is in the loft. Right now we refer to it as the G-spot.... cause no man knows about it, has never seen it, heard of it and wouldn't know how to find it. Also my last name starts with a "G", but mostly because of the other reasons. :)

About the space.

BBO poker table/chairs/dining table cover
side tables (Great price point)
Vintage bar cart
Large window shade doubles as a projector screen to view games (Superbowl), WSOP, music videos etc. Screen is much brighter, larger and sharper than the pics below illustrate.

BigAssFan
Fireplace
Hue Lights to change up atmosphere
Google Max speaker
A couple of
air purifiers/humidifiers (highly recommend)
Restroom on this level.
Adjacent Patio/BBQ
The sturdy dining table top for poker table also makes this a nice space for regular BBQ/parties. This is how I get away with taking over high home real estate... in case you were wondering :)

I anticipate mostly small 6 player cash games but the table can seat 8 players no problem for tournament play.
Chips, signage/artwork/players to come.

Feedback and suggestions encouraged. Enjoy!

20210520_200607.jpg
20210520_200050.jpg

20210520_200324.jpg
20210520_200148.jpg
20210520_200625.jpg
20210520_200125.jpg
20210504_201304.jpg
20210504_201116.jpg
20210520_200337.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom