The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Showcase Thread of PCF! (3 Viewers)

I refuse to put everything on the table at one time, as then I might realize that I'm sick too....

Not to mention the demise of said table under the TRK weight..

... it's not just a river in Egypt..

I suppose I should contribute a chip hoard photo...

family.JPG

Quality is horrendous but the chips are (or were) mine :rolleyes:

Please tell me no chips were hurt in the making of this video

That video made me cringe... seriously. I spend crazy amounts of time and effort shrink wrapping, packaging chips in HD foam, all to prevent chips from jostling in shipping transit... then I see stuff like this video...

Also noticed he couldn't make two laps with the Everleigh's but almost pulled it off with the AS cash chips. :)

Was just flicking through this thread and I couldn’t help but notice what’s hiding in the top right corner of your gargantuan hoard. I didn’t realise you were challenging @k9dr in the race to obtain all of the Hof sets.

iirc he purchased a couple of racks of the colony club fracs from puggy during the sample set ordering

Looking through this thread makes me think hoarders are worse than flippers lol, at the least the flippers release chips back into the wild. There's a few set in here that I'd love to carve a small set out of (Stardust Poker Mansion is #1 on that list), but instead the chips I could have just sit on a shelf somewhere gathering dust. It sure is impressive though to see a massive collection!

iirc he purchased a couple of racks of the colony club fracs from puggy during the sample set ordering

I did, and it was most generous of him to let me have them. They are my most prized fracs of all. Absolutely gorgeous chips. Thank you again, Puggy!

I did, and it was most generous of him to let me have them. They are my most prized fracs of all. Absolutely gorgeous chips. Thank you again, Puggy!
Makes sense now, I thought you might have a whole set hiding behind. They are amazing. Nice pickup

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom