The Official Royals PrOn Thread! (2 Viewers)

Attachments

• FLAGS.JPG
    FLAGS.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 438
These have been wiped with a warm wet rag but not oiled. I think they look great in person and I assume will look even better with some light oiling

Wow those do look great, thank you for posting. The suspense is killing me!!!!

I'm not sure if anyone has a barrel of each color, but it would be great to see them all oiled up, labeled, and pit against each other to see how they compare.

1565802636470.png

The top chip in each stack was wiped with my hands. You can see a little more color on them, especially the dark blues (like the spots on the white chip) and the blacks.

It'll be a while before I order labels for these. I will be ordering labels from Gear in October or November for my Hall of Fame set, so may as well combine all the shipping. Under the current rotation, these won't hit the table until 2020, so the wait isn't that bad.

Only a little sad that I didn't order a barrel of everything.

NICE. Those whites and blues really do compliment each other.

Chips showed up today. I ordered a two table tournament set and sample set. Initial thoughts are I wish I had ordered more. Some poorly photographed pron.

10K starting stack:

View attachment 323206

Yellow comparison:

View attachment 323208

Red comparison:

View attachment 323210

Royal 25K vs Horseshoe 25K:

View attachment 323211

View attachment 323212
WOW - just WOW!! I ordered 1100 chips, I got the .25 - $1 - $5 and blank white and rainbows for a cash set!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!

That yellow looks sick. Just keeps getting better.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to get a custom Cali set for sure. Red frac, blue $1, yellow $5. I like the pink chip, but not next to the blue. Too similar for me.

Thanks to everyone for posting your pictures.

Has anyone been crazy enough to try to break one? If not I will when they arrive. I wanna see how they hold up to compared to cpc, other China clays, and the super cheap 8vs that broke with enough finger pressure

My regular game plays small, but this is exactly what I would do. Would never have hundos in...and rarely the $20 (I assume).
I have a 5¢-10¢ game that I can play on the Empress Star chips. It has never seen the $5s in play. I still have 2x $500 chips, just in case. :cool

Has anyone been crazy enough to try to break one? If not I will when they arrive. I wanna see how they hold up to compared to cpc, other China clays, and the super cheap 8vs that broke with enough finger pressure
I have not tried to break one, but when I took this photo, I noticed a bit of damage to the chip. It is still China Clay material. Not likely to be damaged during normal play, but I would watch where I stepped if one fell to the floor.
2019-08-14 12.16.32.jpg

I was actually just looking at this lineup.

View attachment 323230

Pulling this pic from the other thread. This is what I'm going to use 90% of the time = blue quarters and white $1s, with some red $5s. They white and blue really seem to compliment each other on the table.

I was torn when I saw the pink. It looks amazing. But the pink appears to not work well with the blues because of dirty stacks.

Anyone have a pick of the orange + pink dirty stacks?

1565802074311-png.323146

Will they be in play this weekend?
They wont hit the table in a Zombie event until 2020. I still need to finalize the label design, and then send the art to Gear. When I order the Hall of Fame labels, I'll order these at the same time to save on shipping. The HoF committee won't meet until October, then we have the November Zombie Poker Classic (always on the CPC chips). Then the break. So 2020 at the earliest.

However, Liz has already suggested Poker tonight, so if you are in the neighborhood and want a 3-handed tournament on unlabeled chips... :whistle: :whistling:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom