The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (115 Viewers)

My lightbox came in today and while I’m remarkably unskilled at photography I figured I’d take some of my nicer singles out and photograph them. Got each chip in order going from 50mm to 39mm.
DF6E5284-893E-4EF3-8EDA-1528887472CD.jpeg

B7053D8C-B292-45B4-81A8-C2AA887527F9.jpeg
095F18A4-B203-4B87-99B9-D0244E7FD947.jpeg
BB4AFA0F-5C08-44A4-8D89-AF67A8374FAE.jpeg

Good start! Maybe just tilt them 45 degrees or so, so that the faces get some light too?
Yeah I need to get those easel things. I’m the future I’d use those, but they weren’t available to me this time. I was really impressed with the difference in picture quality though compared with what I used to get without it. The biggest difference I noticed was that the light quality was much much much better with less glare. I’m gonna play around this weekend though since it’s got diffusers and stuff that I don’t entirely know how to use lol

Yeah I need to get those easel things. I’m the future I’d use those, but they weren’t available to me this time. I was really impressed with the difference in picture quality though compared with what I used to get without it. The biggest difference I noticed was that the light quality was much much much better with less glare. I’m gonna play around this weekend though since it’s got diffusers and stuff that I don’t entirely know how to use lol
You can just play with some dice under the chip to test the effect, or LEGO ;)

20220619_195838.jpg

Although these didn't come in the mail these are still new additions to my collection. I had an absolute blast at the CCA Convention/Show the past 3 days being able to meet so many amazing people, sharing stories, chips, information and more. I only had a little bit of time to go around to all the dealers over the couple days to see what I could buy. With that I am very excited and hyped with the goodies I was able to find. They are a majority TRKs, which I love, but I was able to find a few neat Paulsons. BIG thanks to everyone that made the show exciting. Here's my haul!

DSC02819.JPG
DSC02821.JPG
DSC02826.JPG
DSC02823.JPG

I'm not particularly captivated by the Paris $2, but I do see how it could make a great frac relabel for any RHC set that uses a white (or at least non-light blue) $1.
I'm definitely not a fan mixed with Paris $1s/$/5s b/c of the mold difference (PCA people can put hits out on me, I know I know) ... but I think as a standalone chip, it's pretty unique. The silvery/sparkly base color is very nice and the pink half-circles give a pop of color. Certainly could be used as a frac! I used the Santa Ysabel $25 as a frac and it has the same half-circls and some metallic coloring as well.

In fact, if building a semi-custom Paulson RHC set, the Paris $2 and the SY $25 would be pretty damn hot together.

Soo... serious question... does it count as mail if your dumb ass leaves your own chips at another members house at a meet up?
View attachment 935490
Umm... asking for a friend? Lol

Thanks @Irish , I promise next time you won't have to mail me my own crap back after your meet up brother! 2 for 2 in two years! Uggh
BtW this cost me another 2 bills - I was oogling those 25s when I was packing them up and ended up buying a rack for my set.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom