The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (86 Viewers)

IMG_20210531_111452.jpg

Wow, where did you get those FLVs?? I have been looking for more 1s to add to my set......
View attachment 709387

Those $1s certainly aren't easy to come by, that's for sure. I was fortunate to find a complete set from a fellow PCFer w/ 2 racks of them and was able to work out a trade for a third rack with another member.

Great mail/pickup day. Thank you to @Frank and @Brandon for the Jacks, thanks you to @ReallyGoodUsername for the 43mm singles, and a big thank you to @horseshoez and @Jeevansluck for the asisst with getting the Jack chips to me.

20210531_144535.jpg

With these Jacks I've now finished off my Jack Cincinnati 3 table set ($5s for bounties).

CPcPlS9.jpg

lUpsF6M.jpg

4jz2wSi.jpg

Thanks to @buffalojim for these stunning/blinding Empress $1ks, as well as help on other stuff in the past. They had been on the want list for a long time and are officially the last piece to round out my first set. Cannot thank you enough.

May as well include a thanks to @Tommy for the PCF stickers that also came in today; they'll get put to good use or passed along to other members.

4y4scSP.jpg

Little mail day for me: I have to say, pictures (once again) are just not doing the AS $100 any justice! They really are magnificent and will be put to good use. Aaaand they are my first oversized chips :love: :love: :love: Huge thanks @anstossfreak superb packaging job and amazing member too deal with 10/10 would recommend!:LOL: :laugh:

Pictures say more than a thousand words right? So enough talking on too the chips:

cacd7744-7b8f-4fb7-b80a-676ca6c33f06.jpg

I almost had a heart attack when I got home today to see the open box on the right via Swiss post (yes, that’s how it arrived). Thankfully, all of the contents were packed well inside and they made it. Great chips, thanks @Oggy!

View attachment 710338

At a minimum that edges of the box should be taped. Realistically the entire box should be encompassed in tape for international shipping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom