The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (176 Viewers)

Wow those colors go so well together.

those r hot!!!!!

Yea. I gotta see these

That picture I took does no justice to them whatsoever, previous picture from @Tommy and @navels do a much better job at showing how bright they are. I hope to get some decent pron up at some point as well.

The chips are even better in real life than in the photos, they are literally as mint as it gets, the inlays are still shiny and new, and razor sharp edges! This has been a dream set of mine for a while, and it did not disappoint. I am over the moon about getting my hands on them, thanks to all the previous owners for letting them go so they could eventually hit my table:D

Nothing crazy but high quantity.

Paulson Pharaoh 1700 chip set.

I’ve been consolidating sets. Traded or sold away all barrels/racks not part of a playable set (including my TRK Money Trees). Stayed away from the temptation of the Jacks. And focused on my PCA set. Finally obtained some $5’s to add to the set after 2 years. Up to 1500 PCAs now.

2BCD8EE4-6345-4CD5-9CA2-3F0177C3CD03.jpeg

I’ve been consolidating sets. Traded or sold away all barrels/racks not part of a playable set (including my TRK Money Trees). Stayed away from the temptation of the Jacks. And focused on my PCA set. Finally obtained some $5’s to add to the set after 2 years. Up to 1500 PCAs now.

View attachment 267797
Definitely my favourite red $5. I love my PCAs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom