The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (49 Viewers)

Received awesome gifts from my good friend and local chipping brother, @allforcharity . Berny, very much appreciate the kind gesture and kind letter.

These cards are pretty sick! I went with the Poker size...

20210118_194634.jpg
20210118_194731.jpg
20210118_194857.jpg

Love it! Let me know how the work. Could use a dozen of those

Oh look, something else I didn't know existed that I somehow now convinced myself I need...

Exactly my thought as well

They’re great quality! They’re technically made to fit a deck of poker-sized cards with the tuck box, so the cards are a tiny bit loose inside, but much better than using a rubber band or something. $20 for a dozen of them if you buy them through their amazon store. If you use a Versa case or similar the box fits perfectly snug in the card cutout.

image.jpg

They’re great quality! They’re technically made to fit a deck of poker-sized cards with the tuck box, so the cards are a tiny bit loose inside, but much better than using a rubber band or something. $20 for a dozen of them if you buy them through their amazon store. If you use a Versa case or similar the box fits perfectly snug in the card cutout.

View attachment 617621
looks nice might be looking for something more snug though

Great mail day!! Its here @Lil Tuna , @liftapint and @leo822 ! Finally my one of 100 numbered Nevada Club $500! #52 accounted for!
20210119_161720.jpg

Huge thanks also to @Senzrock for helping me out with the CDI plaques! Absolutely beautiful!!

But also I was told I had a Christmas card coming that never made it.. @Godzilla28 was worried because he put something awesome in the card!! Great news it made it today brother!!
20210119_160612.jpg

Means more than you know and Brie is ecstatic to add the Tavern and Saloon Gambling hall chips to our Sample set!!

Thank you all! Got some cleaning to do this evening!! It is awesome to be all caught up and only have 5 chips to clean as opposed to thousands! Lol

Great mail day!! Its here @Lil Tuna , @liftapint and @leo822 ! Finally my one of 100 numbered Nevada Club $500! #52 accounted for!
View attachment 617734
Huge thanks also to @Senzrock for helping me out with the CDI plaques! Absolutely beautiful!!

But also I was told I had a Christmas card coming that never made it.. @Godzilla28 was worried because he put something awesome in the card!! Great news it made it today brother!!
View attachment 617735
Means more than you know and Brie is ecstatic to add the Tavern and Saloon Gambling hall chips to our Sample set!!

Thank you all! Got some cleaning to do this evening!! It is awesome to be all caught up and only have 5 chips to clean as opposed to thousands! Lol
Thank you Herman!!!!!

View attachment 617734

View attachment 617735

Glad they made it - damn that Nevada Club $500 is SICKO

Glad they made it - damn that Nevada Club $500 is SICKO
Very rare indeed! Got lucky to find one of them. Only 100 ever made. Not like you are going to get them in playable quantity. Way out of my singles league for those prices... but I just wanted 1 of them for the sample set!

Thanks again for the plaques buddy, Damn they are nice!!

Surprise lol! It’s all my hot stamps I already own just back from cleaning :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 617796
You clean the Mavericks after I hand washed and oiled them?? Lucky the boots I'm wearing on the 30th aren't pointy!!

I'm guessing they were not included in the bath?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom