The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (193 Viewers)

Nothing flashy...
PXL_20210114_205919901.jpg

(Long post incoming, lol.)

Took some photos of my loot. Still about 800 singles that I need to find a way to organize :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Here are the sets I got, and some of the cooler singles!

Some vintage flower molds. Thanks to @krafticus for the assist on these a long time ago! Much appreciated. Also many thanks to @GenghisKhan for the extra 50 greens that you sent me for free!! :wow:And thanks to @arch3r for the rest.
View attachment 614059
View attachment 614062
View attachment 614061

Another small set of vintage chips. X-molds. Usable for a HU set or something.
View attachment 614111
View attachment 614064View attachment 614066

Both the flower molds and xmolds are planned for milling.

Next is a set of Harbor Lights, with a rack of HSI $1s that I was thinking of using as a $1 for the set, since there's no $1s from Harbor Lights around.
View attachment 614067

Then there's some loose Scandias
View attachment 614068

And some Paulson manufacturing samples/business cards, with pretty cool spots.

View attachment 614069
View attachment 614070

And then a couple of nice sample sets
View attachment 614071View attachment 614072View attachment 614073

And here's a selection of some nice singles. There's about 700+ more singles from several lots that unfortunately are not all as nice as these, but definitely some more cool ones. Huge thanks to @WedgeRock for help getting a big portion of them!
View attachment 614074

And most of all thanks to @Ethan for never getting tired of my packages arriving and all the help with reshipping!
WOW just straight wow

Is it weird that I feel oddly complete that now I've received chips from both Hawaii and Alaska. Thanks @AK Chip ! These really are a perfect addition to my vintage themed set.

It's possibly the most intricate hot stamp I have or have even seen. I can see why it was so difficult to photograph, because the foil picks up light in almost any angle and fools the camera. They look great in person!

PXL_20210115_185605670.PORTRAIT.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom