The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (126 Viewers)

Thanks, @Tienou59!

20210106_194036.jpg

Really awesome mail day today.
Can't thank @Bano enough for this one. Super good dude, did me a real solid hooking me up with the Caesars and even threw in some freebies.
IMG_20210107_143932.jpg

Only problem is that now I really want to do an all Caesars cash set. That's your fault man, can't believe you did this to me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Another amazing CPC set sample, thanks @Quicksilver-75. I'd forgotten about these (and was expecting a dealer button as that is what I normally receive from you), so it was an extra nice surprise!

View attachment 609576

I think I will soon have enough samples to put together another CPC sample display together.
Very cool set. May i ask, do you know what is with the 1 dollar chip? It kind of looks like the label overlaps the recess for the inlay.

Very cool set. May i ask, do you know what is with the 1 dollar chip? It kind of looks like the label overlaps the recess for the inlay.
I believe it is due to using a 1" inlay on the Horsehead mold. I'm actually a big fan of doing this, and think it is cool that the fracs have the smaller inalys.
It is similar to what Paulson did on the Horseshoe 43mm $25k chips.

I believe it is due to using a 1" inlay on the Horsehead mold. I'm actually a big fan of doing this, and think it is cool that the fracs have the smaller inalys.
It is similar to what Paulson did on the Horseshoe 43mm $25k chips.
Thanks for the explanation, appreciated. was just searching for some pics of the 25k horseshoe, it looks similar yes. Interesting that this was done on purpose.

Another amazing CPC set sample, thanks @Quicksilver-75. I'd forgotten about these (and was expecting a dealer button as that is what I normally receive from you), so it was an extra nice surprise!

View attachment 609576

I think I will soon have enough samples to put together another CPC sample display together.
This set would have been so beautiful with 7/8" inlays. The 1" on small recess molds always looks like a manufacturing error to me

I think @Marhault has to be one of the 2 best/safest shippers I have ever received poker chips from.

61A9C05B-5234-43A4-BCB1-4FE3AF76D98D.jpeg

96C3A060-DB72-402D-9C4A-70050D3C3213.jpeg

@davislane it looks like 2 of 3 have arrived safe and sound. Just waiting for 1 more to come in tomorrow or Saturday. I know nobody likes a tease, but I couldn’t resist :p
They will be in front of you before you know it brother :cool
0F4ED979-A709-4B40-82B6-C793831F2485.jpeg

Last edited:
I think @Marhault has to be one of the 2 best/safest shippers I have ever received poker chips from.

View attachment 610119
View attachment 610124
@davislane it looks like 2 of 3 have arrived safe and sound. Just waiting for 1 more to come in tomorrow or Saturday. I know nobody likes a tease, but I couldn’t resist :p
They will be in front of you before you know it brother :cool
View attachment 610123
Appreciate the assist and the tease. Who said reshipping cant be fun!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom