The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (155 Viewers)

Webers are one of the few things in life where I honestly believe paying the premium for the brand is 100% worth it. I've had my Genesis for nearly 20 years and it works as well as day #1... Happy Birthday!

Agree wholeheartedly! Don't skimp on money for a grill, ever. I have a Napoleon, myself.

Webers are one of the few things in life where I honestly believe paying the premium for the brand is 100% worth it. I've had my Genesis for nearly 20 years and it works as well as day #1... Happy Birthday!
I was half way waiting on buying myself a grill and smoker until I updated the backyard patio, but I hit a mental wall a month ago, and I'll gladly cherish this thing! The Spirits have been on my browsing list for a while.

Today is a good day! Birthday present from the wife. Amazon guy was not happy to be lugging this to the front door :LOL: :laugh:

View attachment 583993
If this was on any other forum, I'd look forward to seeing all the wonderful food you cook using this.

As it is, I can't wait to see all the hot dogs you make on it for home games...

#NothingMoreThanAGlorifiedHotDogRoller

Last edited:
If this was on any other forum, I'd look forward to seeing all the wonderful food you cook using this. As it is, I can't wait to see all the hot dogs you make on it for home games...
What's better? Hot dogs cooked on the grill or on a hot dog roller?

What's better? Hot dogs cooked on the grill or on a hot dog roller?
I feel as though this question would probably warrant a new, separate thread on PCF...

However, I can't answer your question, as I've never had one cooked on a roller before, sadly. Hell, I didn't know such a thing even existed before joining this forum.

#TeamNotASandwich #TeamBoiledInWater

20201201_191458.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom