The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (39 Viewers)

@BarrieJ3 your chippies arrived with mine today!

View attachment 429609
You mail is nuts, I’m legit starting to wonder where you put all these in the house.

THERE THEY ARE! Oh they look in great shape. Those are sexy. Never thought I’d use a white $1 in a forever set, but yeah those are it baby! (Thank you)
Man.... Feels like weeks ago you two were all yelling at each other...

It was literally weeks ago....
Ben is the secret glue (tb hot sauce?) that holds us together. Not quite throuple status like you 3, but together nevertheless.

You mail is nuts, I’m legit starting to wonder where you put all these in the house.

THERE THEY ARE! Oh they look in great shape. Those are sexy. Never thought I’d use a white $1 in a forever set, but yeah those are it baby! (Thank you)

Ben is the secret glue (tb hot sauce?) that holds us together. Not quite throuple status like you 3, but together nevertheless.
All the while I thought he meant me and Tom haha whoops but yes Ben is a great mediator
You are welcome! They all have homes some where around the house haha anyway most of the silvertons are excellent+ just need a good wash and oil honestly. I'm working on accumulating more for you

20200328_162935.jpg

What color is that chip? I swear it almost glows in the dark it's so bright
So its arc yellow but its nothing like any other arc yellow you'll ever see. Its much brighter and flouresecent then the standard arc yellow. Can't wait to play my set and have a stack of them!!

OMG OMG OMG. My buddy had to go to the post office so I had him pickup my packages.

Here they are in garage quarantine. Likely won't be able to open until late tonight after a disinfectant wipe down.
View attachment 430132

I didnt think I'd get to see these for another month at least.
One of my top mail days!
20200329_010613.jpg
20200329_005233.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom