The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (56 Viewers)

Distant cousins?
C39AEAE8-488A-4B1D-B53C-47497BF5882D.jpeg

The rest of the set was out on loan. Now that I finally got the 2s here’s the whole gang together (except for the hundos which @Marhault is looking after for me)

View attachment 397654
View attachment 397655
You know most say it's terrible playing with additional denoms over $.25,$1,$5,and $25 on the table.... that it gets too confusing... I say someone took their sweet time designing beautiful rainbow chips then they deserve to be in play!! Can't wait for pictures of all those colors on the felt for your next cash game @BonScot! I'm right there with you with my Aces and garden citys! I say if you can't do simple math don't play! Congratulations Tony on completing and amazing set brother!!!

You know most say it's terrible playing with additional denoms over $.25,$1,$5,and $25 on the table.... that it gets too confusing... I say someone took their sweet time designing beautiful rainbow chips then they deserve to be in play!! Can't wait for pictures of all those colors on the felt for your next cash game @BonScot! I'm right there with you with my Aces and garden citys! I say if you can't do simple math don't play! Congratulations Tony on completing and amazing set brother!!!
Couldn’t have put it better myself Ben. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I was going to get garden city chips but the 1s are hard to get.
Aces rock mate. Well done on your set too!!

Planning to murder these? They look great all cleaned up!
Yep murder for sure. Already got a label idea in mind. Just need to find a few more blues and reds. Probably some greens too.
You're in for it now. The sickness is real now
Still love my THC more so I think I’m safe...

goOajT9.jpg

.... for now. @liftapint is loaning me a rack of New China 1s that she says are out of this world compared to TRK monograms :nailbite:

Yep murder for sure. Already got a label idea in mind. Just need to find a few more blues and reds. Probably some greens too.

Still love my THC more so I think I’m safe...

goOajT9.jpg

.... for now. @liftapint is loaning me a rack of New China 1s that she says are out of this world compared to TRK monograms :nailbite:
They're right fit :tup: better feeling than the stamps is used inlay TRKs... shuffle like butter

Some arrivals from the past few weeks. I'm putting together a custom relabel/milling project. If you've got anything that you're looking to sell that you think would go well with what I have so far, feel free to PM me. My preference is for hotstamps or blanks, but I'm not entirely opposed to some label surgery if the chips are worth it. I'm currently on the hunt for Pinks, Light Purples, Bright Green, Light Blue, and Peach however I'm open to suggestions. Both solids and edgespots are welcome...my approach so far has been to buy it if the price is right, see what it looks like with the rest of the set in person, and then whatever I don't use will be re-released back into the PCF wild.

Mail Pron Pics.jpeg

Got my package from spain today... 175 Valentinos...

Please tell me that those colour-differences are not exaptable...

It's one charge from the very same seller...

View attachment 397229View attachment 397230View attachment 397231View attachment 397232

Got answer this night...
...if they are kidding me??? :mad:

Dear Andrea ,

We take note of the problem . On the picture sent I can see a little difference between the rolls mentioned.

For this reason we can :

1- refund you 6€

or send you a special

2- promo code of 10% .

Please let me know the option you will accept .
Kind regards,

Elvis Rodriguez
pokerproductos.com

20200127_151352.jpg

Well... it had been discussed not to share... but it's too damn beautiful to keep from the world!! @JWC hands down I can't thank you enough John for helping me with my first TRK set!

Not exactly mail but @coolcustomer123 invited me in to the Chip Museum today, amazing collection sir! Thank you for the singles!!

@sheikh617 the bean town member Buttons are beautiful sir!! Maybe someday Brie and I can bring our official member buttons for a game!!

Really an amazing chipping day!! Oh and PS... no idea where it is from but the brown quarter on the end Ms. @FordPickup92 has decided stands for "men in black II" lmao!!!

All of you that help us keep this chipping journey moving forward, thank you so much! We have been chipping less than a year and I almost can't remember or choose not to remember life before it now!! Fellow chipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom