The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (30 Viewers)

So thoughts on that Circus chip buddy??? Sweeeettt right?? Those gold foil highlights are in the inlay not on top (no issues with damage or them wearing off)!! Very unique! I love mine... now where to find them in quantity?

I was just looking at the chip guide thinking the same thing. Love that set. @Gear do you have any experience with putting gold/metallic flake or glitter in labels?

@Marhault
USPS got your back :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

4C30C2A7-CECD-4EC1-9C66-F18C8D1E9DE1.jpeg

Got this awesome Fat Tire button Today. Very cool button with a Bicycle Chain as the rolling edge. This is one of the custom classic DB's from one of the member's sets on here. Thanks to @Beakertwang for selling this to me..
IMG_3435.jpg
IMG_3438.jpg

Also got this Valentino button from @ABC Gifts and Awards (BR PRO POKER) today. I already owned a Valentino Button from a few years ago, but it looks kind of dull having only one color. When I was on the BR Pro Poker site looking at some other stuff I saw this button I noticed how much more Vibrant it was and I had to get it. Actually I got two because I usually keep one for my collection and get one to sell, trade, or giveaway in one of my giveaways. You can see the difference in the DBs below.

1. BRPOKERPRO VALENTINO DB 2.Older Valentino DB which is offered on other sites and eBay
IMG_3437.jpg
Group8.jpg

Been dreaming of this mail day since I joined this place :D

h67cALK.jpg

Also got a new favorite chip with this $25 hot stamp and a jump start on putting together a rack of RRP. A little love a they should clean right up.

EzSfq9h.jpg

Those purple base and yellow base chips are super sick. What is the plan there? Relabel?

Keeping secrets from me?!?! And here I thought we just became best friends 3 hours ago :unsure:
YOUR HONOR....

I'm being accused by @ReallyGoodUsername, that I am keeping secrets. This accusation will NOT STAND. I would like to present EXHIBIT A.

Screenshot_20191118-154829.jpg

A SCREENSHOT of aforementioned purchase.... Where the individual in question, LIKED MY SAID POST SAYING I SHALL COMPLETE A CONTRACT TO PURCHASE SAID CHIPS AND I REST MY CASE...

I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR.

YOUR HONOR....

I'm being accused by @ReallyGoodUsername, that I am keeping secrets. This accusation will NOT STAND. I would like to present EXHIBIT A.

View attachment 368508

A SCREENSHOT of aforementioned purchase.... Where the individual in question, LIKED MY SAID POST SAYING I SHALL COMPLETE A CONTRACT TO PURCHASE SAID CHIPS AND I REST MY CASE...

I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR.

As your lawyer (we are each other’s lawyers) I advise you to plead the 6th

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom