The Offical "Weird Things People Leave Behind at Your Poker Nights" Thread (2 Viewers)

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
Half eaten pizza slice on a table with no plate or napkin? Weird-ass wine opener? Card capper? We've all found strange things when cleaning up after poker night. This thread is for pictures of "the aftermath", whether individual items or full room shots.

I'll start with an item. Found this on the floor. I feel like one of my players needs a hug?

20240321_113534.jpg

Last edited:
Half eaten pizza slice on a table with no plate or napkin? Weird-ass wine opener? Card capper? We've all found strange things when cleaning up after poker night. This thread is for pictures of "the aftermath", whether individual items or full room shots.

I'll start with an item. Found this on the floor. I feel like one of my players needs a hug?

View attachment 1296824
PM me the numbers on the back please

I got a good feeling

I supply a good spread of alcohol and ask the crew to bring anything they'd like to drink just to be sure. Someone bought over white claws. Took me a year to get rid of them and I offered every time someone came over for an event. It was a 12 pack.
I just was left a pack of those slim corona premiers this Thursday. Probably still easier than white claws though

I seem to always end up leaving my dignity under the table, it seems to usually happen after I’ve finished crying under the table just so often feel so safe under there

Booze. People leave bottles of whiskey and beer. I accumulate more than I consume. It’s tough.

Had a guy having problems with his dentures,, found his lower plate in a napkin. Lucky I didn’t throw it away. He called the next day asking about it. I win!!

@Chippy McChiperson left his cash out once. That was funny.

One guys stocks my fridge with alcohol free beer. Another with diet Mountain Dew. Both are safe there lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom