The Nuts Poker Room (2 Viewers)

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
My "Nuts" theme has progressed enough that I wanted to just start a new thread. Just to make it easier for myself, to be honest. Here's where I'm at now.

BLACK 5000A.jpgBLACK 10000A.jpgBLACK 5000B.jpgBLACK 10000B.jpg
And just to see what they would look like on a couple of Royals chips.

BLACK 5000A PROTOTYPE.jpgBLACK 10000A PROTOTYPE.jpgBLACK 5000B PROTOTYPE.jpgBLACK 10000B PROTOTYPE.jpg

Might need to push the denomination down a touch so that it can be larger. Otherwise, I really like it. I keep going back and forth on which font I prefer, though.

For some reason, the CPC chip design tool is shrinking the inlay a bit. I would obviously want the image to fill more of the space than is showing up on these sample pictures. But it's pretty solid, I think. Now if I can just find a few thousand dollars in my couch cushions, I'll be all set.

CPC customs.png

Looks very cool as well!! Love the 500s purple. But i think i remember seeing some totally different draws, with a bigger squirrel. What made you change it? Sorry if i missed it

Looks very cool as well!! Love the 500s purple. But i think i remember seeing some totally different draws, with a bigger squirrel. What made you change it? Sorry if i missed it
The shape of the squirrel was giving me problems, plus it was a little cartoon-ey for my liking. I don't hate it, but I like this better.

Even though thats what i liked about the older design, i see what you mean, now it looks more like a chip :) looking forward to see the progress, cool design!!!

I could see these labels on a ceramic hybrid, as well. Think it would work very well.

This would be a sad fate for some of the greatest tourney Stamps. Please don't do this.
It’s just a mock-up because I was thinking of using the same color scheme on ceramic hybrids. I wouldn’t do such a thing. I love those AS tourney chips. Wish I had them.

If I recall, your original design had a squirrel holding a single nut, correct? That original version, or at least the squirrel with nut, would make for a solid bounty chip with this lineup.

If I recall, your original design had a squirrel holding a single nut, correct? That original version, or at least the squirrel with nut, would make for a solid bounty chip with this lineup.
Yep, that’s correct. Might be a good idea. I was also thinking of putting a black eye mask on the squirrel.

Still tinkering ... now I think I should make a cash set since I love my Royals tournament set.

BLIND NUTS CASH $0.05.jpgBLIND NUTS CASH $0.25.jpgBLIND NUTS CASH $1.jpgBLIND NUTS CASH $2.50.jpgBLIND NUTS CASH $5.jpgBLIND NUTS CASH $20.jpgBLIND NUTS CASH $100.jpg

I've seen plenty of labels with small text. I'm sure with a high enough resolution, it could be made legible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom