Wanted The NEW Paulson Color Sample Chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
Whales Is this even possible? I am looking for the “new” Paulson sample colors, and not the royal blue. I believe there is 10?

I ripped these photos from the forum here as these are 4 of the “ten new Paulson color samples” used for making for custom color set/blends. D6B9DFDF-F41F-4F69-A5FF-019EDBE0D1DC.pngE33DE1A8-8ED0-4D7A-83FD-D55A0DE33962.png

I’ve looked have not see these for sale/borrow. Do I even stand a chance of seeing these come out of someones closet?

Searching here I can’t even find a list of complete colors... edit-found pics of all 88 colors here. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/paulson-chip-color-reference.2/

anyone want to part with any 2014 or new colors?

Last edited:
Whales Is this even possible? I am looking for the “new” Paulson sample colors, and not the royal blue. I believe there is 10?

I ripped these photos from the forum here as these are 4 of the “ten new Paulson color samples” used for making for custom color set/blends. View attachment 514553View attachment 514554

I’ve looked have not see these for sale/borrow. Do I even stand a chance of seeing these come out of someones closet?

Searching here I can’t even find a list of complete colors... edit-found pics of all 88 colors here. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/resources/paulson-chip-color-reference.2/

89 colors

I feel like I saw two go up on eBay over the past week or so, the first going for $400+ and the second went for $500+. Let me see if I can find the link from here pointing out the absurdity of the second sale...

I feel like I saw two go up on eBay over the past week or so, the first going for $400+ and the second went for $500+. Let me see if I can find the link from here pointing out the absurdity of the second sale...
Yeah, the sad part is, you can get these for free from Paulson sales reps and occasionally by going to GGE. So people are getting them for free and selling them for a mint.

I wouldn’t take it out if I had it either. Well
Maybe to wall mount it in a picture or pick new colors. Lol
Here are pictures of some of my favorite parts of my sample collection. My second favorites are the full and partial color sample set but my favorite by far is my spot sample set. I am not sure I have seen another full set. Most are missing one chip and I was lucky enough to find it to complete the spot sample set!

Top row is the full sample set, second row is full spot sample set and bottom has sample sets Partial older color sample set with Paul-Son address and G2E collection of chips
chips.jpg

Thanks for the responses @David O @Rieguy and sorry for the hijack @SpaceMonkey420 back to your WTB !

I ripped these photos from the forum here as these are 4 of the “ten new Paulson color samples” used for making for custom color set/blends. View attachment 514553View attachment 514554

Yeah, the sad part is, you can get these for free from Paulson sales reps and occasionally by going to GGE. So people are getting them for free and selling them for a mint.

Everyone I talked to had a very hard time getting a color sample set from a GPI rep. They also won't supply them unless you are pre approved to do business with GPI.

This is not true.

It is what the sales reps told me, no one gets access to color samples without being an approved buyer. I asked several times before and after being approved to buy and never had success with getting a sample set. It is probably just dependent on whether or not the sales rep have extra color samples they don't mind giving away.

It is what the sales reps told me, no one gets access to color samples without being an approved buyer. I asked several times before and after being approved to buy and never had success with getting a sample set. It is probably just dependent on whether or not the sales rep have extra color samples they don't mind giving away.
That's exactly the way I understood it. I know for a fact the person I know who got a sample set didn't have any approval to purchase from GPI. He does however work in the industry. He got his from a GPI rep at G2E.

It is what the sales reps told me, no one gets access to color samples without being an approved buyer. I asked several times before and after being approved to buy and never had success with getting a sample set.
So... you got approved to buy(?), but still weren't able to get a sample set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom