The movie Rounders - Who are you and what's your favorite chip? (4 Viewers)

Which chip from the movie Rounders is your favorite?

• Teddy KGB $1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teddy KGB $5

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Teddy KGB $25

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Teddy KGB $100

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • Teddy KGB $500

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • Chesterfield $1

• Chesterfield $5

• Chesterfield $25

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Chesterfield $100

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Chesterfield $500

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters
Obvious answer is obvious, bear $100. Only reason I don't own a set is because it would be very hard for me to get 3 racks of high society in play.. maybe one day!

Maybe controversial but I'm not too much of a fan of these chips isolated. It's just the fact that they are from the movie that makes them epic.

And Knish. I love Mike, but he's got something to learn about BRM. (Or I need to learn something about shot taking at higher stakes... lol)

Who am I? Pokerwise I wish I would be as solid as Knish, but I am more a gambler like Mike but at the end of the day I am a sore loser like Worm.

Probably a mix of Knish & Mikey…

And like everyone else, KGB $100 because it’s the most iconic, but as chips go, probably the Chesterfield $100.

My two card cappers.

7D893521-A9D3-4896-B48C-458FE4AA93EF.jpeg

When I first joined here I bought 3 racks of high society for quick freeze out single table turbo tourneys.

I'm either the dealer at the Taj (nitpicking over proper procedure and handling of chips) or Zagosh, being the schlubiest of the schlubs.

KGB 100 no doubt.

Rounders Taj.png

Have there been any group buys for either KGB or Chesterfield? I can't seem to find them, and I'd be surprised if there's nothing out there.

Have there been any group buys for either KGB or Chesterfield? I can't seem to find them, and I'd be surprised if there's nothing out there.

I think that’s probably because the main benefit of a group buy is to reduce the price per chip of a particular design. CPC doesn’t reduce their prices for stock designs like Rounders or Chesterfields based on quantity. If you buy 100 chips, it’s $245 per rack. If you buy 10,000 chips, it’s still $245 per rack.

I think that’s probably because the main benefit of a group buy is to reduce the price per chip of a particular design. CPC doesn’t reduce their prices for stock designs like Rounders or Chesterfields based on quantity. If you buy 100 chips, it’s $245 per rack. If you buy 10,000 chips, it’s still $245 per rack.
Ahh! Okay thank you! That all makes sense now. I'm just surprised nobody has made a "commemorative tribute". But those ones at CPC look nice, only problem is they're $2.59/chip

Ahh! Okay thank you! That all makes sense now. I'm just surprised nobody has made a "commemorative tribute". But those ones at CPC look nice, only problem is they're $2.59/chip

A ton of commemorative / tribute sets have been made. $2.59 ea is probably a bit less than you'd pay if you were to design your own tribute set

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom