For Sale The Ice Cardroom: Antarctic Sample Sets & Dealer Buttons! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks party people! Appreciate all the love for this set. If you're ever in Athens and promise not to be good at poker stop by, I'll run a microstakes game.

Palmer Station Holiday Greeting..jpg

Brpro made these? They have a great feel and sound. They are super close to paulsons. Very nice. The ddlm don't have the same feel and sound. Thank for the opportunity. :) I really dig em.

Brpro made these? They have a great feel and sound. They are super close to paulsons. Very nice. The ddlm don't have the same feel and sound. Thank for the opportunity. :) I really dig em.
Big honor to be compared lol. Nope, these are chinese ceramics from Tina, like the cards mold chips but no-mold and textured. That means the faces are flat without the card indents plus the extra cross- hatching to make them less slippery.

I obviously love the feel of them and they stack perfectly.

Thanks man that makes me happy. Finally felted last night, felt like a God on Earth. Friend sucked out on me to land the first 'strawberry', that 20 chip in the top left. View attachment 1055197
This story just got much better. Forgive my ignorance, but for some reason I thought you were parting out your set as samples. To find out this is new in every sense of the word is awesome. I'm sure that "felt' amazing. Hehe. Congrats! BTW I just bought a set of those COPAGs. I have had KEM most of my life. Sweet :)

This story just got much better. Forgive my ignorance, but for some reason I thought you were parting out your set as samples. To find out this is new in every sense of the word is awesome. I'm sure that "felt' amazing. Hehe. Congrats! BTW I just bought a set of those COPAGs. I have had KEM most of my life. Sweet :)
No problem! No, I overbought when I purchased the set because lots of people were interested, feels really good to share the design. Yup, brand new, and I made sure every player player complimented them. Played soft the whole night and gave lots of action lol.

The COPAGs are new to me, enjoying them but also got the Faded Spades out later in the night which feel much stiffer. Both were great to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom