For Sale The Ice Cardroom: Antarctic Sample Sets & Dealer Buttons! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hey party people. For sale are sample sets of The Ice Cardroom cash set, plus matching dealer buttons. I got extras of both, unsure of how many sets I will end up selling. I'm over the moon proud of these and want to share. I know many people have told me they're interested and its an honor, @mattross1313 gets first dibs if he likes what he sees. He was a huge help in creating these, can't compliment him enough.

Full thread with story & inspiration for these is below. Long story short, I worked on the Antarctic Peninsula a few times and dealt poker there, so each color fits into my experiences. If you're considering these I highly recommend you go read at least the colors. I'm biased, though, I think these are the coolest chips ever made (Sorry Tigers!).

Original Post, Inspiration & Pictures
Chip Showcase

Full set:
20221218_184615.jpg

Chips are 43mm textured no-mold from Tina, surprised how nice they feel. They're still ceramics but I like the little extra texture.
20221218_193740.jpg
20221218_204817.jpg

20221219_172206.jpg

What you'll receive:
6 custom 43mm textured no-mold ceramic chips, one of each denomination (5c-$100)
1 Double-Sided dealer button
- There's only one button, design is different on either side. Scrolling side is random which way the writing is; an extra $1 allows you to pick which one you want (DEALER faceup on the continent or on the flag).

What I receive:
$10 + shipping for a button
$9 + shipping for a sample set.
$18 for a Super-Saver-Savory-Savy-Sample-Set (both) shipped.

Shipping won't be expensive*, I have the mailers/wrap already and will be purely the postage.
EDIT: holiday time, felt the need to warn people that shipping is around $5 or 6 dollars. More than I expected.

20221219_174412.jpg

I don't know the exact etiquette; I am going to tag the people that said they wanted a sample set. It won't be binding, just an offering to them. Feel free to say no if its too pricey or if they didn't come out the way you thought.

I will likely be able to sell more than the numbers I'm listing here so feel free to backup, and I will use this thread as a queue if necessary. Definitely have more sample sets than dealer buttons to sell, just playing conservatively. I reserve the right to post this thread and walk away from it to cook dinner/work on my code/contemplate the meaning of life, but will likely be checking it. Shipping will happen sometime this week if payment works (PPFF or Venmo).

Dealer Button/Sample Sets
1. @mattross1313
2. @GOBLINxKING
3. @grandmeme
4. @Gear
5. @citationjeff
6. @mpjulie
7. @gmansbu
8. @wickedwonka121
9. @SteveZip
10. @eightyWon
11. @dpeks13

Just Sample Sets
1. @ChipperMarten
2. @satisfyingbutton
3. @Nymor

Just (Fantastic) Dealer Button
1. @BNM

Thanks for any and all interest, very glad to be part of this community.

Last edited:
I was about to comment "Super-Saver-Savory-Savy-Sample-Set" but I see you're a set ahead of me haha. Looks awesome, and those DBs are really cool too. I love that continent side! I'm IN!

Hey party people, going to the post office tomorrow morning to send out next batch of these. Ive got ~5 more sample sets and 3 more dealer buttons. Dibs on here for remaining.

Got mine this morning. They look even better in-person. PLUS my DB has shows "Dealer" with the continent face up, which was what I was hoping for! Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom