Auction The Hitching Post sample sets incl. button/bounty chips 48(ish)hr auction (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichMahogany

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Yup, you read that correctly.

I've decided that it's time to move on from some of the custom samples I've acquired and put the funds towards completing a few different projects I have.

I have been the sole owner of these chips and purchased them directly from @Mr Tree himself sometime back on the blue wall(if memory serves)

These chips have been handled and shuffled a few times before. I therefore wouldn't call them mint, but they're damn near. Also note that crappy phone pics aside, the solid T25 chip has a noticeable chunk taken out of it. Unfortunately the chip arrived that way.

I truly have no idea of what fair value is for this set, so auction it is. I personally cannot remember seeing this entire line up for sale/auction at the same time.

This is also my first attempt at an auction so if something looks amiss, please let me know.

1. STARTING BID: [ $20 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $1 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 8:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time, Sunday, July 7th, 2019 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ USPS Priority Mail SFRB $8 ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ Venmo, Paypal Friends and Family ]

Last edited:
Damn. Im trying not to buy anymore sample sets, but this is one of my favourites.

ZOMG! :eek:

Is I didn't have these already, I'm pretty sure I'd go broke bidding. GLWS! Amazing chips
Actually more amazing than the pics show. Both the solids and the inlay tournament chips have two different sides. Maybe @RichMahogany can take and post a second photo....

Awesome sample set, but it's not a full sample. There is also a 2$ and a 20$ chip inn the cash set, and 500$ if I remember correctly. Still a very cool collection and most of the chips are included, and even with the dealer button and bounty chip!

GLWA, even though you probably won't need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom